Soulstones

Started by Calibretto, June 09, 2007, 03:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calibretto

Can someone tell me what to do with my soulstone fragment?  It's not from the trade in, it was in my bank box when I started playing again. It's just a fragment with charges. How do I recharge it? Where do I get the other piece from?   

On a side note how much can I sell the full soulstones for?  The ones you get from the trade in?

Reuggan

A soulstone fragment is a gift, with 5 charges. It can't be recharged, it just disappears after 5 uses. If it is still in token form, you can sell it. If it claimed, then it is tied to your account.
I don't know what the full soulstone tokens will sell for. They used to be 8-10 million, but they might go down a little now. Then again, they may not. Depends what the demand is. 

Calibretto

I didn't know they dissappeared.  :'(  But on the brighter side of things 8 to 10 mil is a good chunk,
I'll have to sell one maybe both of my full stones (after trade in) I might be able to buy one of my 120's .

Vortex

They don't disappear. They just can't be used any more. The fact that they dont disappear leads me to believe that someday there might be a way to recharge them, so I hold onto mine after they are drained.

Calibretto

To be honest I don't believe in soulstones, especially on siege. I do believe in them enough to sell them :P Buy some scrolls I need.  But then again I think I'll use them to hold a few skills until I get cable
and can drop hide/stealth. Then thier account sensative and I wouldn't be able to sell them.