Welcome the newest initiate of Wispwood!

Started by Bruin, July 22, 2010, 03:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruin

Born July 19, our first baby.  Trying to get him trained up as quickly as possible, first working on that hand-eye coordination.  Hopefully he'll be farming gold for me 3 years tops!  He's one of the reasons my playing time has been scarce (and will probably get even more scarce). 

Tjalle

He looks just like Rothen. Hmmm...

Heh, congratz Bruin!  :)

Ian James

Congrats Bruin! I wondered where you'd been...
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Kael

Rothen

Congrats to you both!  I'd train him on 'Sleeping thru the night' first if I were you, hehe.  What's the name of this new initiate, so I may join him upon the fields of battle?

Goodah

Congrats to you and your wife Bruin.  Babies are one of the most wonderful blessings one can have.  Get ready for a lot of firsts and steal a nap whenever you can.

kelmo

*chuckles* See you in a few years... Congrats to the family!

Aislinn

congratulation bruin...

such a cute baby
well done *grins*

Freja

Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter

Marvin

:D hoot  :-* - your life will change, definitely  ;D

Troop

Nice! Purple baby shoes are in order.  Congrats!
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Shalimar

Five Moons

The mist clears (was imagining horrible things)

Congratulations, my Lord!

Bruin

Hi guys - sorry I'm stuck in the hospital with the little one with a possible infection.  Everything seems ok, but he has to undergo 10 days of IV antibiotics while in the hospital, so I'm sure you understand my unavailability.  I got a PM from Rothen about some business/voting which I appreciate.  Go ahead and do what you guys feel is right and if you need me to do anything just shoot me a PM and I will.  Guess the good thing about being stuck in a hospital for 10 days is there's nothing to do but watch TV and look on the internet so I can hop on briefly if need be.

Vortex

Quote from: Bruin on August 01, 2010, 07:51:37 PM
Hi guys - sorry I'm stuck in the hospital with the little one with a possible infection.  Everything seems ok, but he has to undergo 10 days of IV antibiotics while in the hospital, so I'm sure you understand my unavailability.  I got a PM from Rothen about some business/voting which I appreciate.  Go ahead and do what you guys feel is right and if you need me to do anything just shoot me a PM and I will.  Guess the good thing about being stuck in a hospital for 10 days is there's nothing to do but watch TV and look on the internet so I can hop on briefly if need be.

Sorry to hear that Bruin, our prayers will be with you.