CWS who speaks for you now?

Started by Branwyn of Errol, March 15, 2010, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branwyn of Errol

*Letter addressed to the community*
From: Branwyn of Errol, unworthy Keep of the Hall of Gilfane
        Desdemona Lyre, proprietress of the Flaming Gargoyle Inn and subject of Ter Mur
It is out wish to promote the interactions among peoples of Ter Mur and the Kingdom of Britannia which our respective queens have endorsed. However the public moongate which was opened near the Royal City opens to towns and cities far from Gilfane or Wispwoodshire, creating much inconvenience. To help overcome this obstacle to commerce we recently installed magic tiles which link the Silverwood Lyceum in Gilfane with the Flaming Gargoyle Inn in Ter Mur. Desdemona has generously offered a second set of these wondrous tiles should the citizens of Wispwoodshire desire to have a portal between the Unicorn Tavern and the Flaming Gargoyle. This would permit artisans, resource gatherers and adventurers in your town and surrounding communities easy access to central Gilfane (and the Gilfane Market across the road) as well as to Ter Mur just south of the Royal City. We would appreciate it if you would consider this proposal and have your current leader contact one of us or Sara Dale with your reply.
*wraps up the scroll and sends aloft on a swift pigeon*

Troop

This is urgent and I would encourage the citizens of Wispwoodshire to accept this offer. Those citizens wearing stylish footwear would be able to save some wear on their glorious purple shoes.  :o
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Five Moons

*Opens Bruin's mail, deems the scroll from the Ladies Branwyn of Errol and Desdemona Lyre to be of great interest and import and leaves it on the bar for Lord Bruin to see as soon as he arrives*.

*Goes outside to clean up pigeon poop from the stoop*

Bruin

Desdemona,

We happily accept your gracious offer.  We believe strongly that it is in both of our best interests to allow our Citizens/Members free and easy transport between our fair towns.  I will be in touch with Sara or yourself as soon as possible.

Gratefully,
Bruin

Branwyn of Errol

Lord Bruin,
We applaud the wisdom of your decision. I shall obtain the magical tiles and await the first opportunity to assist with placing them for the benefit of our citizens.
Respectfully,
Branwyn of Errol, unworthy Keeper of the Hall
Desdemona Lyre, proprietress of Flaming Gargoyle Inn, Ter Mur

Branwyn of Errol

Lord Bruin,
I have the tiles and am ready to place them whenever you can arrange the time. *Peeks in the little blue bag*