Hello I'm Texas Black

Started by Texas Black, January 13, 2008, 05:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Black

8)  Hello evreyone,

I've been playing UO off and on now for 10 months. I use the KR client though i started with ML and i look forward to playing with you. My char is a tamer mage  on Siege Still getting my footing for Siege but I like the people and the gameplay it feels good to be playing with you on hunts and spawns and such. As for reaching me my char stats are on the low side right now but I'm working on it so you can find me all over the place. mostly trying to get my magery and taming up to par so i can get a cool ride namely i want to get a Nightmare and Ki rin ofcourse   the healing dogs look cool so who knows. If anything i would like to say that if i can help u with a quest or such and your patient I'll try to help just keep the stats in mind it may take a couple of attempts before success. Primarily I'm a tamer so I'll be trying to gm that skill. I would like to add I appreciate the great atmosphere Gilfane  has Everyone Bu, Hoffs, Emperor and everyone else i havent seen yet and look forward to gaming with my buddies. Inclosing I talk to much but I will get a Ventrilo acct soon and when i do I'll post it for ya. So we can stay in touch better until I'll c ya'll ingame. :beer:   

Hoffs

Welcome once more, Tex. Glad to have you with us.

Calibretto

Good to meet you bro.

We use a vent account already.

Get with Hoffs next time for the info.

Becca

Welcome to Gilfane and SiegeTexas.
Hope you enjoy yourself and stay a long time.

Hettar