Crafter 10,000 Loyalty?

Started by N49ATV, December 14, 2009, 03:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N49ATV

Whats the best way for a crafter to get 10k loyalty to use the Queen's Forge? Is there quests that are better, or is it just bunny bashing?

If its bunny bashing, I can cast EV, and now have 70 med/focus, but no EI.
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Bruin

Morder posted how he did it with just EVs below in another thread:

Everyone has their own way of raising imbuing and some people just steal ideas from others LOL...The way i did it and it was way cheaper than anyone else's was simple. I used my crafter to go out and farm toxic slith. Ya thats right i said crafter, did i mention my crafter also has 115 magery? Anyways, this allowed me to do a few things all at once...First, it raised my queen's loyalty rating to Noble (which allows for placement of house in Ter-Mur and use of the queen's soulforge for maximum imbue success chance). Second, i unravelled everything looted off the corpses which gave me massive amounts of residue and enchanted essence. Third, i never used up any resources making daggers and stuff, i simply would use a looted item from monster kills. For instance, lets say you loot a scnp kryss mage wep that also have some other property. Maybe this would give me a decent success rate for imbuing luck or DI for gains. So i used that item. When this item was worthless, i simply unravelled it. Kept doin this until i was at 120 imbue. Took me, i dunno, about 10 days to get to 120 i think and i ended up with massive resources to boot. Hope this helps.

N49ATV

Thats what I was doing. Toxics, was just wondering if there was a better way then lure them onto my evs lol
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Sir Morder

not sure what area you are in, i think i was NE of the royal city (cant remember). But there were alot of toxic slith's to kill. prolly at least 6 at a time. You can always go after the stone slith's also. They will occasionally drop an arty that can be unravelled into a relic frag.

Branwyn of Errol

Desdemona Lyre has a house in Ter Mur near the bridge. If you run over the bridge you can lure bunches of raptors over to the house and kill them from the porch. Des or I can friend you or Sara Dale can at least give you access. Max and Reaper often hunt raptors that way and put their loots in a bag on the porch.