Hello From New Member Cronauer to GIL and the White Council Forums

Started by Cronauer, October 15, 2009, 08:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cronauer

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here.
I want to thank the people at GIL for giving me a chance to be a part of something much bigger than myself.

Also to thank Shalimar and NEW for offering support to new players on SP. Without her support I would still be running through the jungle dodging everything but the smallest Mongbats.

If ever I may be of service to anyone here please call on me. My house is the one Southwest of the Luna Ball field nearest the void. There's a mailbox and message board near the house sign.

Bruin

Ian James

Welcome Cronauer,

Please visit the postulant forum when you get a chance. If you have any questions, the Stewards are here to help, so is everyone else :-)
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Cronauer

I am only seeing the public forum 'White Council Forums'. Is there another link I'm missing?

thank you

Hoffs

Cronauer

I see them now. Thank you all for the Hails and welcomes.
*Cronauer begins to feast on the forums*

Vortex

Welcome to Gilfane!

I've already heard good things about you.

Cronauer

Then it is my hope and my goal to live up to all expectations.
Thank you Vortex

Aislinn

welcome cronauer,
hope you have fun. when you need something ... give me a shout.

Branwyn of Errol

Welcome to Gilfane Cronauer. Take good care of that fire beetle Aeowyn tamed for you last night. The natives there took our lives several times over in exchange for it  ;D

Vortex

Cronauer

Yep, that'd be me.  ;D they wouldn't have died if I hadn't walked up to the beetle they were working on and whacked it with an e-bolt. It was a very 'DOH!' moment for me.

Hey Branwyn I'll keep this fire ant for you. Right now I'm lucky if I don't get attacked by my ethy.
My promise to all of you is that I will keep training so I can pull my own load.
Aislinn thank you for the offer, I will be asking some questions.
You all made my night last night. Thank you.

Shalimar

It's good to see you're enjoying being a part of your new guild Cronauer, melts me little cockles it does *grins*

Vortex

Quote from: Cronauer on October 16, 2009, 03:47:13 PM
Yep, that'd be me.  ;D they wouldn't have died if I hadn't walked up to the beetle they were working on and whacked it with an e-bolt. It was a very 'DOH!' moment for me.

Hey Branwyn I'll keep this fire ant for you. Right now I'm lucky if I don't get attacked by my ethy.
My promise to all of you is that I will keep training so I can pull my own load.
Aislinn thank you for the offer, I will be asking some questions.
You all made my night last night. Thank you.

Hehe, meant those so called "vets" that were helping you actually :)

Branwyn of Errol

We know who you mean Vortex  :P. Some of us (points to self) will always be noobs.
But actually outings like last night  provide really serious training that can't be gained any other way. I maintain that even at lower skill levels, getting out in the field (PvM or PvP) with your mates in some challenging situation teaches how to play our character to best advantage. It is something that can't be gained any other way. And as you have seen, it is just plain fun too.