Vortex takes command!

Started by Hoffs, October 10, 2009, 04:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoffs

In a brief ceremony at Gilfane Citadel, Vortex has now officially taken over as Keeper of the Hall [Gilfane GM].

I wish him the very best in his new role.

Bruin

Tjalle

Aislin/Litha

It was a beautiful ceremony in which we elves did our party by heckling mercilessly.   :)

Blind Otto

Since the day I first blindly tripped over someone's discarded backpack in Wintermoor's tavern, and accidentally sent Vortex flying out the window, I said to myself, "that lad's going places!". Little did I know.

Ye've come a long way since we pulled ye out of that snowdrift, good Vortex! I always knew ye had it in ye - and have oft felt that, if only circumstances had been different, KSS's reigns should have landed in thy hands, not mine. But life takes us down its own paths, and thy shoulders were already bearing great responsibility by the time Lord Py left for the Spirit Realms.

But, enough of an old man's waffling - ye have my congratulations, and I am, as ever, proud to call ye a brother of Mithras! Lead well, and lead wisely - as I know ye will!

Branwyn of Errol

Alas I was not present in Gilfane for the ceremony, but I wish you a hearty congratulations Vortex. I and the rest of the House Silverwood (yes even the elves and the rouge gargoyle) are at the ready to help you in any way.

Bob

OMG, I pray for you people. This guy can't keep his mod duties and game seperate. God help us all... :o ???

Vortex

Quote from: Bob on October 11, 2009, 04:57:54 AM
OMG, I pray for you people. This guy can't keep his mod duties and game seperate. God help us all... :o ???

Funny, don't remember ever moderating any posts by you, or are you someone else on Stratics?

Kael

Alizaren

Yeah...and might I remind you, he sure posts a heck of a lot on a forum run by people he "affectionately" refers to as "Gildo"

Vortex

I should have known it was Elfstone. He's got multiple names on Stratics as well. Guess its hard to keep up with all the personalities in his head. What's a matter Elfstone? Still pissed I caught you lying and voted for you to be kicked out of the guild?

Let go of the anger man, you quit Gilfane. Your better off, we are better off and I could care less about you. If I was "out to get you" I would have nailed you on Stratics for the multiple accounts.

Relax, enjoy the game.

Tiger

Bob shut it and take it else where.

Glad to see you in command Vortex!!! Hurra Hurra!!! :-)