ZEB!!!!!!!

Started by Sara Dale, October 02, 2009, 06:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Dale

Artful and I have a bunch of kegs we made for you.  They will be in their usuall spot in the house.  Come and get um!!!!!!

Zebediah

unfortunately i cannot get Uo to work on my new pc and havent had alot of time to figure out the problem
ICQ # 284636201

Sara Dale

Bummer   Ill hold on to them until you get on     Im not sure if you friended me to your castle or not.    remind me where its at and Ill take them there. 

Kael

If its Vista i heard you need to log into UO a certain way

Zebediah

log in how so ...every time i try to log in there multiple sessions of uo launch and nothing works
ICQ # 284636201

Calibretto

Need to set uo assist I think to admin.

Zebediah

problem is i havent even downloaded assist yet cuz i cannot get uo to work correctly
ICQ # 284636201

Bob

With vista you have to open UO as admin in your comp. And everytime you open UO you have to do ctrl/alt/delete to get rid of the extra slots that say loading, my son has to do it this way everytime to play UO on his new laptop. Damn vista....
Welcome back Zeb , hope to see you in game soon. I miss your bone machete's ;).

Vortex

Run windows XP inside a VMware image on Vista.

Kael

Quote from: Vortex on October 05, 2009, 01:48:10 PM

Yes...what Vortex said.  Course I haven't a clue what a VMware image is lol

Tjalle

Quote from: Bob on October 04, 2009, 07:36:32 PMAnd everytime you open UO you have to do ctrl/alt/delete to get rid of the extra slots that say loading

Yeah. That sucks...  >:(

Vortex

Quote from: Kael on October 05, 2009, 09:55:26 PM
Quote from: Vortex on October 05, 2009, 01:48:10 PM

Being a geek is fun! http://www.vmware.com/technology/virtualization.html

Alizaren

Quote from: Kael on October 05, 2009, 09:55:26 PM

Yeah, I find I often have that problem....

Sara Dale

I took the kegs to your castle and locked them down so when you get on you wont have to come get them. 

Rob

Not being very computer literate myself.... when all the new patching started on my vista equiped comp, UO wouldn't work for me either.

I ended up deleteing everything UO on my computor, and reinstalled it all over again. It now works great.

Was it all necessary, not sure, but, it works now :)