Siegers! Speak up and/or take the survey...

Started by Tjalle, August 27, 2009, 11:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake Eyes

Disco Biscuit

god i hope this doesnt happen. next well be all diffrent colors and lookn like were on test shard.

Troop

They should only implement the purple ones.  :P
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

a ghoul

Troop

If they are going to make this change, they should add footwear to the pets as well. Of course the footwear should allways be purple.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Kael

I have enough issues with all the neon clothing and gear in this game. UO doesn't need neon pets as well !!

Disco Biscuit

neon gear i can understand. i meen when i was playing paper dnd i always immagined my mace of disruption as being bright silver glowing soft neon blue.. giving off a wight blinding cracklel as i smashed through an undeads roll..or how an item would look. i used to think that it would be cool to have some kind of somthing for a pet.simular to tribal paint. when i had a char with a native american name..warpaint. but jus blaintant hue..no real creativity was put into this it seems..if the want to implament color to the pet systems..it should be like the cu/hyru spawn chance..items should be dyeable..no quams there..pets..jus gimmi a break..pink..purp.. babg blue..pfft... :P

Lance_Bolvic

Let the fruit loop wars begin again. Now, instead of just a clown we have clown cars too!  ::)

I took the survey, gave my piece there, but really... greater dragon now looks like a WW or bonded horse that looks dead already! :)