Was thinking........

Started by Kael, August 08, 2009, 06:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kael

Perhaps it's time to repopulate WCB for a change of pace and carry the fight to the ugly buggers  :)

Anyone in????

Texas Black

;D I'm already there. We could use some company  ;D

Snake Eyes SP

Once i get Snake Eyes fully trained, i would love to help kill evil. *bows*

Duke/Snake Eyes (The Marshals, -M-)

Guiness

Kael

Be nice if Cali came back.....faction fights are crazy right now it seems :)

Troop

I'll try anything. Might be fun!  :D
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Ian James

I think in light of the recent protest by the gnomes, that we all wear green shoes
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Troop

Yes. The Gnomes have told me that there will be no dying shoes purple untill Hoff's returns.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Disco Biscuit

funny how i brought this issue up in a poll a few days ago bout goin faction and was shot down with a 4 to 7 vote ratio...ill think about it..still workn on my bard..i might put him in to farm silver for a while... ;)

Disco Biscuit

refer to the "to all crus!!!"post in tne private forum.. funny stuff.. ;D

Kael

Your post was in reference to CRUS going to factions.... WCB is the White Council's faction guild.

We also were playing a wait and see game to see if Tib's would be able to get that all red all the time guild up and active. Sadly it didn't work out and thus we are at a crossroads in who is left nonfaction and semi active to fight.

At this moment factions seem to be very active so again it might be an option if we have enough people interested and looking to be active in faction fighting. The other option (which i don't really agree with) is assisting other friendly guilds with red factioners in Luna or Yew. To me this is the more cowardly approach  :'(

Tiger

Well I joined JSV with Tiger to get in where the action is again, they are TB as well. JSV or WCB does that make alot of differense, just curious since I am GIL and would ofcourse join WCB again but its very fun with JSV I must admit.

Ian James

JSV is not allied to us any longer. WCB is our faction guild, so just pick.  Personally though, I think if you're in GiL you should be in our faction guild, not someone else's
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Alovia TaKier

I got to agree with Ian...but that doesnt mean you cant fight along side of them.

Alizaren

Quote from: Tiger on August 10, 2009, 10:43:08 PM
Well I joined JSV with Tiger to get in where the action is again, they are TB as well. JSV or WCB does that make alot of differense, just curious since I am GIL and would ofcourse join WCB again but its very fun with JSV I must admit.

Heh...yeah, they are a lot of fun, but they probably don't sexually harrass you too much!

*giggles*

(yes, Ali is drunk again....this time with reason, the damn cat turned on the faucet while we were out of state. Our house is flooded!!!!)