Thursday 7/30 10pm EST - Story Night - Celebrate Siege's 10th Anniversary!

Started by Bruin, July 30, 2009, 05:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruin

This Thursday, July 30th* will be the 10th anniversary of the birth of the Siege Perilous shard. In its honor, we will be holding a Story Night at the Golden Unicorn Tavern, located in Wispwood Shire. Let us all join together, for friendship, ales, recall memories of what this land was like many moons ago and tell stories of our favorite times on Siege.

Story Night will be held this Thursday, July 30th (tomorrow) at 10pm EST.

Story Night is open to all who wish to partake in its activities, friend or foe, new to this land or old.

For location of the Golden Unicorn Tavern, go to this link here.

Note that Siege Perilous is a dangerous place where you may be killed virtually anywhere, and we can not guarantee your safety while at Story Night. Please carry with you only what you can afford to lose.

* Our Sosarian historians have done their best to determine the exact birth date of this land and have come to a general consensus of this date.

Sir Morder

actually siege came online in 98 (cant be certain was along time ago).

Alizaren

It defininitely was not 98, because I didn't start playing until Jan 1, 1999. I distinctly remember the announcement of Siege coming after that point. I know this because I was severely frightened at the idea of a "hard knocks" shard!  *giggles*

Tiberius

It was 99; I started UO on pac in jan 99 and came to siege the day the doors opened.  i should be amoung  the wealthiest on the shard but soon after I placed my first house in wispwood the orcs infected me witha pvp bug and I only farmed up enough gold to subsist in pvp and if i had 300k in the bank I considered myself to be rolling in cash:).

Alizaren

*giggles*

Yeah, I could see that about you Tibs.

But isn't that kind of the allure of Siege?

Anyway, Thanks Bruin! Story Night was fun!

Aislinn

ohyes it was great fun .... old and new story tellers and sleepwalker story tellers and naked ones and fighting the evil shadowlords and a great creampie slaughter and the news about the fair ground.
it was worth being woken up by the guildleader at 4 am *winks*

Alizaren

Did I miss some sort of news about a fair ground???

*wrinkles brow*

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Scopulus falco