Tib's new red guild

Started by Kael, July 26, 2009, 07:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kael

I'm thinking that we can have some fun tracking down and issuing some justice to this guild of red chars

Once they get up and going perhaps we set up some old school patrols again  8) 

Sir Morder

im having a hard time just loggin in long enough to work tot's for an hour let alone do some pvp. well enough of the tot's for me anyways. i'll set up a char or 2 for pvp and try to leave em like that so when i log i'll be ready for action.

Kael

Hopefully they will be active enough that we will be able to find them quickly so the hour can be well spent Sir Morder

Troop

This sounds good. The tot thing is supposed to end in a few days so maybe things will get back to normal.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Kael

God I hope so Troop....I miss fighting TnT2

This will be a bit different as we can expect to have ourselves fully looted when we fall. But if it comes active enough in these area's i'll debate on moving the Yew gate restock closer to their area of operation

Sir Morder

also lemme know if i can restock any items lost. i've got tons and tons.

shipw

Is there any benefit to the CRUS tag then, over GIL, if TNT2 is now defunct, righty is quitting, and BORG is non-existent?

Kael

I think TNT2 is still fighting...but kinda like all of us they are absorbed by the TOT thing.

I guess the good thing of CRUS is that it shows those members of Gil/CWS that are looking for pvp and hopefully not bringing a whole lot of attention on the rest of Gil.

But it does suck to not see whats going on in guild/alliance chat and miss events or spawns and such

Bruin

I'm down.

CRUS can still have a purpose of our elite pvp'ers even if all of the official wars end.  If CRUS is not at war, it can ally with the White Council so we don't have the communication issues.

Ian James

Falco is now in Tib's new guild and no longer with TDO
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Mystikal

Sir Morder

whats really funny is how come i've never ran across him? Does he target just our crafters or what?

Troop

I saw him in Gilfane 2 days ago. I went out to say hi but he dissapeared.  ???
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Freja

Quote from: Ian James on July 27, 2009, 06:55:29 PM
Falco is now in Tib's new guild and no longer with TDO

Sadly TDO do have hard time right now with holding members, mostly because of my timezone and limit playtime I guess.
This lonely vampire will still be seeing in GIL town. I hope times will get better for TDO in the future.
Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter

Scopulus falco

Sorry Troop I didnt see you or i would have fought ya or talk to ya,I may have had my Thief temp on.And no im not out killing your crafters. I did see Ship the other day and talk to him for a bit.Im not even sure im going to stay in RED long, to much fighting in luna. But any way miss you guys,Take it easy.