new guild looted

Started by broadway joe, July 21, 2009, 02:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway joe

apparently someone looted items from the new guild keep.  shalimar has asked for donations
of low end jewelry, armor and the like. 

anything u can drop off in the box in front of the keep would be appreciated.

as to whoever was responsible for the looting... what can i say... u must be proud
of your superior gaming skills having looted a guild house that specializes in
promoting this shard.

well done...

Kael

That does suck...ill take alook around and see what I have in stock

Troop

I will drop off some stuffs.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Troop

Shalimar has requested that donated items are locked down in the keep and not left in the red box out front. She is still trying to find out who the culprets are.

Shalimar

I booted one culprit, his name is Slug *rolls eyes* but he has more than one account apparently, so yes, please lock any items down from now on until we know we've removed all the looters. There seems to be a lot of trial accounts these days, what's going on there, anyone know?

We should be OK for armour as we have spares, but the low end (9 and under) jewels, weapons and bits and bobs that we kept it stocked with (repair deeds, musical inst., those basic type items) would be appreciated.

Thanks

Branwyn of Errol

I will bring you some things Shal. It is a good excuse to kill Tsuki wolves and train my new puppy. :)

Ian James

Unfortunately this is not the first time...

I have a ton of jewels I'll bring over.
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Tjalle

Storage limit has been reached.

Only 5 left...

Shalimar

Anyone like a whodunnit? Well here you go. Scenario on the looting. Answer A B C or any variation of these when you have worked it out.

One day last week as I was about to restock the NEW chests (they're never empty, mostly 100 items or so in each on an average day when some of the items are used...if the guild is busy we fill them a couple of times a day to their 125 items each) I noticed that the box with the jewels had been taken. (around 80 jewels at any time in this box) I checked who had been on since the evening before and only 2 NEW folk had. One was a new addition, the other is ready to graduate whenever I am on at the same time he is on (he's been fine the whole time and I'm not including him in this whodunnit). So that leaves 1 NEW online since I had logged the night before. We will call this new addition A.

Yesterday, we had a new addition we will call B. This one took part in emptying the access chests, he admitted doing it when I asked him about the looting. He didn't do it alone, though, and he wasn't with us last week when the red box walked. So we know B had his part in this looting, he's dumped. Leaves us still with A from last week right?

Now we come to the interesting bit. I get an icq from someone this morning who we will call C, telling me a NEW had looted the house, C said he had caught B when he was using his relatives character A (this relation is in NEW and is also A from last week which I didn't know until I got the icq) C told me he had killed B when he caught him in the act, so this means C killed B using A as the killing was done inside the house and C doesn't have access. Following so far? OK good *grins*

I tell C in icq about our jewels walking off last week when only A and the other NEW (the one we have had for a while and are not including in this whodunnit) had been on, this is when C tells me he caught that looter as well and had saved the box of jewels to give back! C also had some of the stuff that B was supposed to have looted last night.

Did A (who I have not met yet) catch 2 looters and kill both, saving some of the items when A was the only NEW online for the first loot? Did C forget to icq me last week when he rescued the red box with jewels in it, did he forget he had it until I mentioned it?

No wonder I drink hehe.

Troop

After reading all of this....I have taken up a new hobby..............DRINKING!!!

Bruin

Are we playing clue?

I think A did it in the library with a candlestick!

Sir Morder

Someone mentioned drinking *hic*

Troop

O.K. Drinking is not a good hobby for me....I have misplaced my purple shoes.  ::)

I think it was C with the rope in the library.  :P

Tjalle

Quote from: Shalimar on July 21, 2009, 11:41:27 PM
Anyone like a whodunnit? Well here you go. Scenario on the looting. Answer A B C or any variation of these when you have worked it out.

One day last week as I was about to restock the NEW chests (they're never empty, mostly 100 items or so in each on an average day when some of the items are used...if the guild is busy we fill them a couple of times a day to their 125 items each) I noticed that the box with the jewels had been taken. (around 80 jewels at any time in this box) I checked who had been on since the evening before and only 2 NEW folk had. One was a new addition, the other is ready to graduate whenever I am on at the same time he is on (he's been fine the whole time and I'm not including him in this whodunnit). So that leaves 1 NEW online since I had logged the night before. We will call this new addition A.

Yesterday, we had a new addition we will call B. This one took part in emptying the access chests, he admitted doing it when I asked him about the looting. He didn't do it alone, though, and he wasn't with us last week when the red box walked. So we know B had his part in this looting, he's dumped. Leaves us still with A from last week right?

Now we come to the interesting bit. I get an icq from someone this morning who we will call C, telling me a NEW had looted the house, C said he had caught B when he was using his relatives character A (this relation is in NEW and is also A from last week which I didn't know until I got the icq) C told me he had killed B when he caught him in the act, so this means C killed B using A as the killing was done inside the house and C doesn't have access. Following so far? OK good *grins*

I tell C in icq about our jewels walking off last week when only A and the other NEW (the one we have had for a while and are not including in this whodunnit) had been on, this is when C tells me he caught that looter as well and had saved the box of jewels to give back! C also had some of the stuff that B was supposed to have looted last night.

Did A (who I have not met yet) catch 2 looters and kill both, saving some of the items when A was the only NEW online for the first loot? Did C forget to icq me last week when he rescued the red box with jewels in it, did he forget he had it until I mentioned it?

No wonder I drink hehe.

You lost me at Anyone...  :P

Troop

Or maybe it was B with the monkey wrench in the study!

O.K.   I am done with my experimental drinking.