5 (29.4%)
Sunday Afternoon 4PM EST
9 (52.9%)
None of the Above
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 17, 2009, 07:18:11 PM

Ian James

Since Werewolf has been poorly attended the last couple of times we've had it, We'd like to see if there's a better day/time that would work for more people.
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Reuggan

I would say that I would have the best shot of making it on Sunday afternoon or evening.

Aislinn

sunday maybe early evening EST it would be around midnight in europa so we could be there too.

Troop

Sunday eve. works best for me. I will be off work for about 6 weeks after July 14 so I should be able to attend more. I find the werewolf event to be a lot of fun.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Righty

Poorly attended! Hmmpf you make me and the others that showed up sound like chumps. I believe we attended the event fairly well, indeed! More ppl would be nice tho :)

Ian James

I stand corrected Righty, you are always well attended ;-)

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Kael

I can never seem to get on for it  :'(

Tiger

Id be on it for the early one sunday, since I got early shifts monday!

Sara Dale

I think Sunday afternoon one would be good.  This way more of our friends in Europe can attend with out falling asleep at the keyboard.

Alizaren

Quote from: Righty on July 07, 2009, 11:33:43 PM
Poorly attended! Hmmpf you make me and the others that showed up sound like chumps. I believe we attended the event fairly well, indeed! More ppl would be nice tho :)

Mayhaps it's only gingerbread cookies that are missing? I shall come to the next one with baked goods for all!

*giggles*

p.s.  Thank you for the respect shown when PK'ing me today. I won't let it get around....

Oh, oops....I just did! Oh, well!

Branwyn of Errol

Sunday afternoon or evening is best time for me.