Gilfane

Started by Fanta, July 02, 2009, 12:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fanta

Hi all as you know i was bitten by the vampire freja. I have heard storys of you all thinking of me getting in your maps and dry looting and all that nasty stuff. Just thought i would let you all know so you all know the true side of the story. Well I will tell you now I will NEVER dry loot a gilfane member because they never do anything to deserve it. We did kill aislinn that one time but i did NOT dry loot and once again never will to a gilfane member. Second of all I hear you saying I was in map? I was never in map when i was not in gilfane or CRUS. Sorry to hear you think someone is but i promise you it was not me. Hope you all believe me on this because I do not want to start trouble with gilfane or CRUS and just want to have a good time RP'ing with everyone. Have a great day everyone :)

Tjalle

That´s ok.

Aislinn is allowed to be drylooted as he is not GIL...  :P

Freja

Quote from: tjalle on July 02, 2009, 01:42:21 AM
That´s ok.

Aislinn is allowed to be drylooted as he is not GIL...  :P

Not of TDO, TDO is not allowed to dryloot without a very good reason. If any White Counsil get heavy looted, I would like to know.
I expect my members to go easy on the other RP guilds members. Many times we won't loot at all or only loot gold or maybe the loot bag on a farmer or resources from a miner/lumber.

If any trouble, pleace PM me so we can get it solved.
Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter

Aislinn

*eyes tjalle with a raised brow and hands him glases*

i said right away that there was Nym around from TNT and that he might have looted me
only thing i didn't like was that i said "Hail" to fanta and his compagnion and they just attacked me without any ropeplay. i didn't expect that from a TDO member. so i told falco to sort it out with fanta. suspected that fanta didn't know how to roleplay and that fanta doesn't know the rules yet.
next time they wont get me that easy,  i will throw a huge cream pie at them *smirks*

Aislinn
The Creampie Queen
*winks*

Freja

Sometimes it take a little time to get use to the rules for new members and find out when to RP and when to just PvP.

I try to tell my men not to attack inside public houses, as I have alot of respect for the ones who make their houses public and would hate to see them made private.

If a member are hanging around, GIL people may need to come out of the houses if you want to PvP with my men.

I hope we can have some fun interacting with each others.

Kayle the unwise

i dont care...but honestly if i accumulate any counts whatsoever..even a single misclick..there will be dire conciqinces..serriously..im not playn round..count=dry loot and your armor cut up and everything else tossed into a random animal corpse..to decay with no buy back opertunity..if yur gona be evil..you cant count someone in an rp war..otherwise..ill playnice..id rather see oranges..but untill that happens..im jus playn it by ear..jus rember..no exceptions..   the former "blue" le mai...

Calibretto

Quote from: Kayle the unwise on July 02, 2009, 03:16:06 PM
i dont care...but honestly if i accumulate any counts whatsoever..even a single misclick..there will be dire conciqinces..serriously..im not playn round..count=dry loot and your armor cut up and everything else tossed into a random animal corpse..to decay with no buy back opertunity..if yur gona be evil..you cant count someone in an rp war..otherwise..ill playnice..id rather see oranges..but untill that happens..im jus playn it by ear..jus rember..no exceptions..   the former "blue" le mai...

You really need to calm down and show Freja some respect.

Freja

Quote from: Kayle the unwise on July 02, 2009, 03:16:06 PM
i dont care...but honestly if i accumulate any counts whatsoever..even a single misclick..there will be dire conciqinces..serriously..im not playn round..count=dry loot and your armor cut up and everything else tossed into a random animal corpse..to decay with no buy back opertunity..if yur gona be evil..you cant count someone in an rp war..otherwise..ill playnice..id rather see oranges..but untill that happens..im jus playn it by ear..jus rember..no exceptions..   the former "blue" le mai...

I really don't see your point. I'm red so I can't give you a count and I expect Fanta and Falco to end up red soon too.
Did you attack one of them and got a count?
If you attack, kill and loot one of TDO's crafters, you may get a count but sure not from attacking one of the PvP'ers in TDO

I'm not letting anyone to tell me to join a war but I am going to tell my members, if they want to be aggressive in PvP, they have to be willing to go red and I sure not expect them to count their enemies in a RP guild.

On the other hand, I won't blam them from giving count to blue noto PK's from guilds like KOC and TnT and some heavy looting guilds may be heavy looted in return.

Some guilds choose to have 2 stones, one for their PvP'ers and one for their crafters and PvM'ers, that allow them to make war on their PvP guild.

I would not had minded a RP war with GIL and CWS but I don't want my crafters in a war with TnT and I don't want once again to split my guild in 2 guilds, last I tryed that, I almost killed TDO.

I don't really understand why you are angry, I will do all I can to keep it fun and with very little looting. If my men ask for your gold and you refuse to hand them some, they may kill you and take it but they should never loot much from a member of a RP guild unless you had heavy looted one of our members.

Feel free to count my men, that way they won't be able to give count, when they go red and your problem is solved.

Branwyn of Errol

Hail Freja, Fanta, Falco and all TDO vampyres and outlaws:
Two days ago an unfortunate incident occured in the Gilfane Lyceum which has been a public house. The Silverwood Scribe, Tal-San-Su was returning from hunting scrolls and found himself near Fanta and two others when landing at the Lyceum which is also his home. Not wishing to fight, and confused as to why Fanta would run at him, he hid and then he ran into the house. He was quite shocked that the outlaws ran in and tried to reveal him in his home. No words were spoken and Tal felt his only way to avoind being ganked was to hide and log out. Since that incident, the doors to the peaceful and lovely Lyceum remain locked to all but friends of the house by Tal-San-Su's command but the portico with its gardens and refreshing fountain remains open to the public.
Having read this post of Frja's I will try and reassure Tal that he will not be stalked in his house by TDO again. Thank you. And thanks for keeping this all in fun.

Kayle the unwise

i jus say this because the other night i was turned red by some one who thought it was funny to do so in you PVP side..this isnt my firs rodeo when it comes to a pvp roleplay war..i respect you..mostly for bringing the fun back..but i found it perticularly lame that someone would act like they are roleplaying the story in our forums..poseing as an evil char..and then handing out counts for pure amusement..as i didnt count them..as i read the story forums you put out i expected the upmost in roleplay..i know you cant control everyone..but perhaps you should hold a rp101 workshop..i strive to hold a char story..i have a char story..i jus didnt appreciate how a handfull of your guildmates handled their stories or lack there of..with childish antics posed as roleplay..i wont bother with any of them untill i see grey..or red..no offence was ment to you in any way..the people that read this..excluding a few it seems know who im talking to and about..my feelings on the matter stand true..

Freja

Reply to you both

I'm sorry for the trouble.

My young vampires had hard with controling their bodies new need for blood, they got in a blood rush and I had not made the rules clear enough I think.

I had a long talk with them today. Give them a chance to show, that they can do better and tell me if I forgot to teach them something.

I'm sorry this RP war got a bad start, I hope the future will be more fun for all.

A few count more and Fanta will be red too, Envy and Falco are already red. Then I can be sure they won't count anyone :)

Troop

If we all show respect for each other we can have some fun with this. Let the good times roll.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Kayle the unwise

well aside form the inagural bs..ive been wating for a good while for rp wars..i find it a refreashing change..i have a great deal of story im brewin up myself..andcant wate to get it on..

Fanta

I'm red now just for le mai too :) so he can be happy and not get all pissy

Bruin

Completely agreed on the respect thing. 

I am completely for a rp war, they can be lots of fun, provided that the participants in the war treat it as fun. 

While no official rules have yet been set, I am going to ask us (CRUS, CWS, GIL, WCB) to follow these rules:

CRUS & WCB may NOT count a TDO, CWS or GIL are welcome to do so of their own choosing.  Reason being CRUS/WCB are war guilds, we are here to fight and if someone challenges us to a fight (which is essentially what TDO is doing) then we should not hide behind the red/blue murder rules.  CWS and GIL are not war guilds, and at their choosing may opt to count.

CRUS and WCB if attacking any TDO should engage in a RP story first.  If for example you see a TDO wandering around Gilfane, tell them to leave and if they do not they will be forcibly removed.  If you see a TDO around Luna bank, heck tell them you demand reparations for past transgressions or something like that.  Get creative! =)

All White Council guilds may NOT loot TDO - the ONLY exception being recovering looted items. 

Keep in mind these are rules I am asking for temporarily, which may become permanent.  I still have to talk with Freja and the WC leadership (Hoffs) to see what we want to do.

I encourage and am looking forward to the RP stories that come out of this war.