Spellweavers rejoice

Started by Bruin, June 18, 2009, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruin

EDIT:  Sorry, what I said before was wrong.  Basically there is an arcane circle by brit bank that gives you a level of focus equal to # of spellweavers +1, capped at 6, versus the normal # of spellweavers capped at 5.  So it's a benefit, but you still need 5 spellweavers to stand on that thing for maximum benefit.

Wrong info:  There is now an arcane circle in front of Britain bank that automatically grants you level 6 focus by casting the focus spell, 5 spellweavers are not needed.

Tjalle

Heh, yeah I saw that one earlier today.

So what you´re saying is that you can get a level 6 focus solo?

broadway joe

um i am new on seige but i think ur info is totally wrong.  no way can 1 person get a level 6 focus.

the whole point of a level 6 focus is having to goto the prism of light and run thru the
nastiness to get a level 6 reward.

matter of fact 1 person cannot get a focus even using the +1 pentagram.

like i said im just going off prodo shards.  if this was true i would advocate everyone
putting spellweavign on zr temps,  getting level 6's and goto despise where using essence
of wind wildfire and the like you will totally wreck a rat spawn. 

Bruin

Yeah, I updated my original post to what I heard people are saying.  It's basically the +1 pentagram in the prism of light that has now been duplicated by Brit bank.  Not sure exactly how it works but that's my understanding. 

broadway joe

wow.  reading the forum now.  man a level 6 without going to prism????

why is everything made easier in this game   ???