Started by Kael, June 05, 2009, 03:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kael

Ian James

You Suxxoors Kael. . .

I'm not in yet   :(
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Kael

The email did say they were only taking the cool, good looking guys.....me and that evil sweeney!!!

Think they were being sarcastic??

Ian James

*checks self*. Well I think that's the keyword right there. "guy"

Hoffs

I certainly wouldn't put "cool" and "Sweeney" in the same sentence, except in regard to the 70s UK TV series. In my opinion he is the biggest *!**!* Siege has ever known, and that is saying something. I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire.

Zebediah

doh, I sense Hoffs doesn't like Sweeny ... i could be wrong tho
ICQ # 284636201

Ian James

Oh man, a good Hoffs rant and I wasn't here to listen in vent. . .  :'(

Troop

I didnt get in to the beta thing. I think it may of had something to do with purple shoes not being available in beta.  ???
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Tjalle

Quote from: Troop on June 06, 2009, 01:06:09 AM
I didnt get in to the beta thing. I think it may of had something to do with purple shoes not being available in beta.  ???

DidnĀ“t you read the rules?

It said: "No celebrities in SA Beta!"

UONanook

Downloading the SA client as I type this post.

Texas Black

:D Ok seriously thou remember the NDA applies here as well say nothing until they release it. They'll find out soon enough and Troop they did say on the five on Friday that this wasn't the last chance you could still get into the beta. So hang in there I think they learned a great deal from releasing KR too soon so this time they will get it right for all those 2d people crosses fingers.  ;D 

Elric of Melborn

I got my invite this weekend. I am in it ...

Troop

I am in but I guess I need to actualy log in there. Can I do this with the 2d client? My computer does not like the KR client at all. It gives it hissy fits.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Elric of Melborn

PM me ANY questions. I don't want to break the NDA here :p.