death robes...

Started by Bob_the_fart_guy, February 22, 2009, 03:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob_the_fart_guy

:P  hehe, well, I joined a small but incredibly skilled team of adventures in the battle at Skara Brae last night. That was after they were kind enough to help me finish my library quest. *smiles* At Skara Brae I did my best to summon  earth ele's and heal when I could. I'm not sure how many death robes I tossed all about, but I'm sure I set some kind of record. Twas' when we were within moments of finally defeating a general that a PK'er showed up and drove us out. *sigh* I still had a blast though and I would like to apologize to my teammates that I wasn't more help. I was shown where I could purchase some arcane clothing though, so hopefully that will help me be a more effective player. *smiles*

Thank you all so much again for putting up with me, I know that having a noob around can hinder more than help. I'm doing my best at leveling so I will be of more help...I hope.  :)

Sara Dale

You are doing great Robert.       Keep up the work,  we all start out at the bottom and work our way up.  When I joined I couldnt do much of anything and I worked hard to get Compassion to Knight and  and my healing and anatomy work wonders on ghosts now.        I can help you get the jems to recharge your outfits if you wish.   I know who has them. 

Guiness

Aye, it was fun until Squid showed up.   ;)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Thank you Sara Dale :)  and I wasn't going to mention the feller's name...not sure if that'd violate the ROC here.  :)

Branwyn of Errol

Glad that you intrepid late night adventurers had a good time; sorry I had to leave after the library quest but I was very tired (morning person by naure). And Robert, hang in there. Here we all were noobs not that long ago. And it takes more time to train up a character on Siege. Also, it is unusual to see people building templates which depend on various artifacts and items to boost skill levels (so players here are not, for the most part as uber as on prodo shards) so you can spend your game time having fun with your friends and not trying to farm up arties.
I have something for you when I see you in game again.

Ian James

Quote from: Bob_the_fart_guy on February 22, 2009, 06:25:46 PM
Thank you Sara Dale :)  and I wasn't going to mention the feller's name...not sure if that'd violate the ROC here.  :)

ROC? Har. . . Usually whatever you have to say is fine unless Hoffs says otherwise.
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Bob_the_fart_guy

Sounds good. Thank you both.   ;D