Formal Application

Started by Blind Otto, January 31, 2009, 06:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blind Otto

Hail to thee, nobles of Gilfane!

In recent months, I have found my time whittled down to an absolute minimum by tasks in the spirit realm.
This, as many have found before me, leaves little time to walk the lands of Siege, let alone command a guild such as the Knights of the Silver Serpent. However, I do not wish KSS to die.

So, after much consultation with Lady Hoffs, and much deliberation with my loyal followers, KSS hereby makes application to become a House of Gilfane.
Depending on thy rulings, and thy acceptance of our application, 'twill be either House KSS or House Serpent. (House KSS would be preferable. I believe KSS is also an orcish word, meaning "run for it - it's those amazingly handsome and fierce knights again!" in our language.)

While an order shield would have been preferred as our symbol, I understand House Nemesis already uses this.
So, a Knight's cleaver it will be.
Our standard blue will remain our hue - I trust no one is already using it?

We are few in number, the never-ending battle having cost many lives - but, those who remain are committed to this move.

I await thy response! Pray, pardon this old knight if I am slow in responding - those demands on my time that I mentioned may keep me away from these scrolls for a day or two!

SOL INVICTUS!!!

Blind Otto
Knight Commander
Knights of the Silver Serpent

Troop

Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Kael

Alizaren

Tjalle

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Eowyn

Wonderfull news sir, just make sure that loony scott brings haggis for all.

Troop

Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Hoffs

Thank you for your application Knight Commander. All Gilfane members welcome you to the community.

Branwyn of Errol

Greetings Knights of the Silver Serpent,
Wlcome to Gilfane from the members of House Silverwood. We look forward to seeing you around.

Blind Otto

Many thanks, good friends!

I have passed on thy haggis requests to Sitric - but I hope ye remember the ancient saying about being careful what ye wish for! *puts clothespeg on nose*

shipw

Bea

*puts clothespeg on nose*

[/quote]

Bah !! Where is the pride in the foodstuffs our our fantastic country !

Haggis for Tea tonight too ! Yummyumm