Hellow all. Iam a new member in this Giuld and i need some help

Started by Aran Linvail, January 15, 2009, 11:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aran Linvail

So... Iam very want have Fire blessed Cloak and colored rare boots(cool when bless)...=) hehe, I know that is very expensive, But maybe anyone help me for this... I have some money, and i can change for any rare docor item for house...

And I can help too...If anyone need, I have 1k-log and 1k-Board...And have some leather...~1k-Arow... If anyone need this - I can give you...

Iam sorry, my English is low...  ;)

Calibretto

AOS blessed fire cloths should not be that $$$. I'll ask around for you.  Are you wanting the Robe or Cloak?

Troop

Welcome to Gilfane! I am sure that someone can help you get the items that you want. This is a great group of people. I am rather new here but have found that everyone is willing to help with whatever you need.

Your english is fine.  ;D
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Ian James

Hi Aran,

Glad to you have on board.  You've been doing well in the morning hunts. I'm sure someone in this group will help you find your fire cloak.

If you need anything or have any questions, please just ask, that's what we are here for.

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Shalimar

I can give you a fire AoS cloak Aran, it says 'To Bob' no less.  I can't help with boots however, unless you want some bright blue AoS thigh boots saying 'LEE Roxxors'.....*shudders* but I fear they would clash with the cloak (not to mention giving your guildies a headache with the colour scheme) if you want the cloak just icq me.

Your English is getting better all the time, don't worry.

Branwyn of Errol

Hettar

Aran, I think I have a pair of Fire Thigh Boots that are AoS Blessed.  I'll look into it and get back to ya... 8)

Tjalle

Welcome to GIL, Aran.

Don´t worry about your english. It´s good enough for us to understand...  ;)