new here

Started by Catweazle, December 05, 2008, 01:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catweazle

Hi,

I'm new here and new on the share.

Maybe next time new in the gild too (- hope so).

I was invited from Marvin, I knew him from Drachenfels. I play on Drachenfels since 3 years.

I like roleplaying very much, but at the moment I see a big problem for me here: language.

My native language isn't english ore your american slang (sorry). That is one reson why I'm not shure if I'm right here.

The 2nd reason for my inconclusiveness: My machine running time is from 20:00h to 23:00h (UTC+1), so i dn't know if I realy see you often in the game.

I will try ...

At first I live in the house of Marvin (he helped me a lot on Siege Perilous). A lot of thanks to him!

Last but not least, for the stora of my name Catweazle look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catweazle

Hope to meet you,

Catweazle

Vortex

Welcome to you Catweazle!

We have people who play at many times of the day and night. There is pretty much always a few people online.

If you are interested in joining, we can work around the language. Several members have a primary language other than English.

In fact, our guildmaster is from the UK and no one can really understand him either.  :P

Ian James

Welcome Catweazle!   Happy to have you around.
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Tjalle

Hail Catweazle!

Welcome to Siege and these boards. Don´t worry about the lack of English. I don´t think it will be much of a problem cuz even if you don´t spell the words right or use the correct grammar, most of the time we will understand you just fine.

See you around...

/ Willis

Branwyn of Errol

Greetings Catweazle,
Welcome to Siege. Please don't worry about language; as others have said already we will most likely understand you just fine.

Hoffs

Hi Catweazle. You may also want to register on the CWS forums, as that is Marvin's guild and where the White Council still chooses to maintain its official forums.

Kael

Welcome aboard

I wouldn't be too concerned about the language barrier. I tend to make errors in my spelling on a frequent basis and I find myself caring less and less to correct them.

its amazsing whout we can understaend bi quikly loeking at a sentense  :)

Rage/Tonks

Welcome Catweazle!  We'd be glad to add another to our ranks.

Tonks