Blacksmithy

Started by shipw, November 30, 2008, 03:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shipw

I was hoping to sell some blacksmith crafted items on my vendor. Throwing stars seem to be the most obvious one but I don't have the skill to deadly poison. Can anyone recommend a good price for nonpoisonous stars? It appears dp ones go for about 2,000gp each. If anyone is able to dp them for me at a cost, I would love to partner up.

Are there any other blacksmith crafted items that may sell on a vendor these days?

Ktorr

If you like, whip up your stars and I'll poison them for you.

shipw

shipw

may as well ask this in the same thread. I just started playing with runic hammers. Are there specific stats that are more highly prized (and priced) than others? I know SSI and HCI are valued. Are they the highest valued or is it really different depending on the wielder's template?

I'm perplexed on how to price these weapons or which ones should just be smelted.

Calibretto

Quote from: shipw on December 03, 2008, 02:14:08 AM
may as well ask this in the same thread. I just started playing with runic hammers. Are there specific stats that are more highly prized (and priced) than others? I know SSI and HCI are valued. Are they the highest valued or is it really different depending on the wielder's template?

I'm perplexed on how to price these weapons or which ones should just be smelted.

Hit lower defense, swing speed increase, Hit spell (fireball,lighting seem best),Damage increase, Hit chance, defense chance are all highly prized on wepons.

shipw