Templeton Fisk & Bea

Started by Shalimar, November 25, 2008, 06:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalimar

Your grad gift is still waiting for you Templeton, hurry up and get it we need the room!!! - sorted - Hoffs has it for you.

Bea, I need to know your skills for your grad stuff, please post them here or icq me (Elaine 9-626-593)

Also, any Gilfane reading this, could you please tell a GIL leader to contact me, tonight if possible.  I have a NEW with 2 chars who has been wanting to join for a while, Hoffs knows about one of his chars...Rage, he is also Tonks. - sorted - Hoffs collected the NEW tonight.

Aurora will be joining on Wednesday, she's working until then.

Thanks much

Bea

Hi )

New has done more than enough for lil ole Bea, she's a pretty easy charecter template to play so has found her feet pretty easily (being a tamer addict helps *grins*)

I would like to put my alts into new (yes alt with an S.. remind me, that 12 step uo addict program.. who runs it now ?)

Erin will be mage/bard (and hopefully come in handy at hunts ) and the other mage/ninja i think (throwing idea's off hoffs at the moment since ive never played any of the new skills yet )

Shalimar

So Bea is tame lore and vet? What other skills will she have with this char?

Also, just let us know when you're ready to add your new chars to NEW, but don't wait too long as we like the NEW members to be relatively new to Siege and pretty much unskilled.

Bea

Bea also has archery/healing/anat/tatics.

Re My alts... I'll bite hoffs ankles at some point today to get them guilded when he has a quiet time in game.

Vortex

Quote from: Shalimar on November 26, 2008, 04:06:53 AM
don't wait too long as we like the NEW members to be relatively new to Siege and pretty much unskilled.

Well, Hoffs fits one of the two requirements...

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Shalimar

Quote from: Vortex on November 26, 2008, 09:32:34 PM
Quote from: Shalimar on November 26, 2008, 04:06:53 AM
don't wait too long as we like the NEW members to be relatively new to Siege and pretty much unskilled.

Well, Hoffs fits one of the two requirements...

You may get your bottie skelped for that *grins*