Moving On

Started by Hooder, November 17, 2008, 04:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shipw

I like the sound of a break more than moving on :)

Sir Morder

I hate to see anyone go, thats for sure. Sometimes it might be difficult to seperate rl stuff from in-game stuff. A break is prolly what is best. You'll be back, im sure (i hope). Gud luk out there.

On a side note: To anyone that is new or newer to siege, remember, totally felucca here. I like to always assume a fight is goin to happen. Dying is a way of life on siege (thats sounds weird but it's true). Get used to it or playing here can get really frustrating. Losing items that are GM quality is definitely nothing to get upset about. If you like to run around in gear that may cost millions to replace, well thats another story.

Vortex

Quote from: Hooder on November 17, 2008, 10:02:45 PM
i cant post in the private forum anymore. the fact that I was blaming others for my own reactions was exactly the reasons i need a break. :)

My apologies sir, your reasoning is valid. I took it the wrong way.

Vortex

Quote from: Calibretto on November 17, 2008, 09:21:35 PM

Quit posting and get in here a DoOl me NoOb!   

But if I don't show, I didn't lose.... :)

Branwyn of Errol

I wish you the best Hooder.
I don't get to play as much as I would like to lately but when I did get out on those champ hunts I had a great time. I found you to be a very team spirited player on those occasions and was very appreciative of how patient you were with some of us who are a bit slow and inexperienced.

a ghoul

Hooder I haven't been on this boat long so its a real shame to see you go. Since you were actually the first GIL I interacted with this seriously bums me man come back! When you do I will be ready to go slay some champs  ;D

sincerely truly,
othello,robert,azrak

Honeycomb

Quote from: Sir Morder on November 18, 2008, 03:45:27 AM
I hate to see anyone go, thats for sure. Sometimes it might be difficult to seperate rl stuff from in-game stuff. A break is prolly what is best. You'll be back, im sure (i hope). Gud luk out there.

On a side note: To anyone that is new or newer to siege, remember, totally felucca here. I like to always assume a fight is goin to happen. Dying is a way of life on siege (thats sounds weird but it's true). Get used to it or playing here can get really frustrating. Losing items that are GM quality is definitely nothing to get upset about. If you like to run around in gear that may cost millions to replace, well thats another story.

Dunno if that was addressed to me.   I will reply though.  I was never frustrated about dying or about losing any gear.  I was frustrated because I could not get in vent!  That has been remedied now, and I am a very happy camper.  As you know, vent is a necessity in any pvp situation.    I have been using it four years now.    It was very frustrating to be in a pvp situation and not be in vent.  I had no idea what the plan was, or what was going on.