our actions do effect each other

Started by velg, October 23, 2008, 11:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

velg

Yesterday I was training my macer in despise and a red COM guy appeared out of stealth..he said I would pk you but someone from GIL killed me yesterday and didn't loot me so we're cool..so I benefitted from someone's actions..ty..also did get pk'd by a TnT guy named Sagrus..but thought he was cool about it..he looted my aids and a bracelet then rezzed me..and left armor, wep and gate scroll in tact..he continued to patrol despise but left me alone even offered to go tame a beetle if i needed one..it was mid afternoon  so busy time for pk's there even hd a red tdo pop out of stealth on me but I wasnt farming the spine ..just wanted to get to rot with macing..he asked if he could have leather ..said sure and we were cool..anyways jsut thought I would point out how our actions do effect the rest of the guild

Hungry Cheetah

I have had similar encounters too, I seems to pay off to not be a jerk about looting/getting looted.  Not to say it happens all the time, but it really helps sometimes to have mutual respect with enemy guilds.