Mystical how was that 3v1 for you?

Started by Enigma, October 27, 2008, 06:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enigma

were you not just laughing while on the steps? is it still funny?

Mystikal

if that's something you wish to brag about, please do so. I'm lagging like a mofo, almost tossed my computer out the g'damn window.

Alizaren

Quote from: Mystikal on October 27, 2008, 10:48:29 PM
if that's something you wish to brag about, please do so. I'm lagging like a mofo, almost tossed my computer out the g'damn window.

This is true...his lag is Legendary right now. But be proud of yourself!

*grins*

Ian James

QuoteI'm lagging like a mofo

That kind of talk . . . .well I thought only I talked like that.   :D
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Enigma

Mystical has lag.... how you explain the other 2 :( guess they lagged as well.

Alizaren

I don't know who the other two are and I wouldn't dream of making excuses for them. Not making excuses for Myst either, cept to verify that indeed he does have horrendous lag. I believe he even posted about it on Stratics the other day.

I think you might be mistaking this forum for Stratics or maybe a TnT/MYTH one? We're generally pretty civil here.

*shrugs*

Enigma

I had started posting on these forums as a civil person but when Morder put his 2 cents in i figured that this forum was looking to bash people. I can more than provide.

Mystikal

I wouldn't know about the 2 other people, I shut down my pc, but grats on killing me.

Calibretto

Quote from: Enigma on October 28, 2008, 04:25:23 AM
I had started posting on these forums as a civil person but when Morder put his 2 cents in i figured that this forum was looking to bash people. I can more than provide.

What are you here for Enigma?  A bunch of bullshit arguments? We get enough of that on  Stratics.  If your bragging about killing a bunch of new pvpers or pvm people I feel bad for you.  You and Morder take your arguments back to the boards and leave that kinda crap away from here.  deal?