Join Gilfane

Started by Tholril, November 28, 2020, 06:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tholril

Hi Everyone,

I'm Tholril and I'm really interested in joining Gilfane. I mostly play on ATL but thought I needed a change so here I am on Siege.
I was wondering if there is the possibility of joining it.
Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Thanks in advance.

CharGar

Welcome to our forums!

Tholril

Thank you kindly. Are you on at the moment by any chance? Playing on Siege is a lot harder than I anticipated :)

Creeger

Welcome to our forums and Siege. Have your heard of [NEW] yet?

Branwyn of Errol

Welcome to our forums

Tholril

Quote from: Creeger on November 28, 2020, 10:44:48 AMWelcome to our forums and Siege. Have your heard of [NEW] yet?

Thanks everyone!
Yes I have, however I couldn't find anyone from NEW in game. Used the general chat several times throughout the day but got no response.
Are the monsters in Siege at a higher difficulty? Managed to buy some gear and my resists are all maxed out pretty much. Still, I can't even kill a bone knight because it hits me for 15 dmg on every hit and it rarely misses it, lol.

Creeger

Keep trying to contact [NEW]. It's a good way to get started.

I don't think the monsters are very different here, but don't really know. I only play on Siege. Bone Knights, however, are not an entry level monster. Those are part of the Halloween graveyard event, and probably not intended for new characters. 

Sara Dale

The monsters may not be harder but beware of the Dark Wisps.  Nasty little things.

After a while if you venture back to Atlantic for one reason or another and hear a wisp you will be looking around for it.

Tholril

Thanks guys,
Still haven't managed to find anyone from NEW. However, been training a lot and can now kill some stuff, lol.

Creeger

What time of day do you normally play?

CharGar

I am the Gilfane Emissary for NEW.  Give me an estimate on when you will be in game, and I will try to meet you.

Tholril

Thank you Creeger and CharGar. I usually play from 6pm Eastern Time (ET).

CharGar

I will see you around 6pm then.  Saoirse is the name of my Gilfane Emissary.

Tholril

Thanks buddy.

I'm online now if you are around. Can meet you at Luna bank.