Silas from New wishes to sign up

Started by Silas, May 01, 2020, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silas

Greetings, I'm Silas who is currently enlisted with the guild called "NEW" under the famous and illustrious Shalimar & Magical who has been an honor to work with.

I request an audience to propose my services to the guild as a member. My history in Siege does go far back to almost 20 years.. and I'm relearning much.

My interests have always been more in PvP side however with the start of a new family my time for pvp bandwidth is limited due to the unpredictable events that occurs with the little ones!

What I have to offer is my willingness to help others, give respect where it is due, defend my colleagues to the death and bring a little of my humor and passion that I'm sure Shalimar can attest to.

Currently the crafting skills I have on hand is 108 Imbuing, 113 Tailoring, and 100 Lumberjack. I also have an alt with the same name who is a legendary Tamer/Treasure hunter.

My main accounts goals after reaching legendary tailoring and imbuing is to become a pure Mage/Spellweaver once that has been completed I will be working on my criminal account who is flagged as a murderer.

I humbly ask that you consider my proposal and await your response.

Respectfully,
Silas/Moxas

Creeger

Welcome to our forums, Silas. What times are you online?

Tjalle

Lord Achilles

ii & Sabin

Silas

Thanks for the warm reception! I'm from the pacific time zone and play intermittently between 7AM - 4PM just to get skill gains. The main times I play is between 7:30PM to 11:PM pacific time on weekdays and a few hours early in the morning on weekends.

Sara Dale

Welcome, we have things that correct the redness you have.  We have also had and have a red or two in the guild.

Silas

Sara Dale, you will always be my hero!

CharGar

Becca

Welcome to the forums Silas,  I will send you a PM.