Join GIL

Started by Frank, April 24, 2020, 11:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Hi, all.  My mage character on SP is me, Frank.  I am looking to join GIL.  Been told you all like to do same types of things I like, spawning, peerless, and the like.  I have 4 accounts, so 4 characters on SP. Frank is a Nox mage(or will be once he gets poisoning skill up, working it, but is a slow skill to raise).  Allan Holdsworth is my treasure hunter/mage.  I intend on getting enough soulstones so can make him eventually a tamer as well, and fisherman/cook on the side.  Chloe is my archer, chivalry/bushido(for confidence spell). Ben Franklin is my crafter.  Again, more soulstones so can make him multi crafter). I have played UO since 1998, so very familiar and knowledgeable about the game.  My main two shards I play on are Chesapeake and Baja, and now Siege Perilous. 

I have a very good friend, Charles Bolt that also plays those two shards with me, and has come over to Siege Perilous with me.  Charles Bolt is an archer.  He is very knowledgeable about UO as well, played long time.  He will be looking to join as well.  I will let him know about posting here and all.

Tjalle

Hail and welcome to the forums.

Frank

Creeger

Welcome to our forums, Frank! I like the sound of more archers :)

What is your playtime schedule normally like?

Becca

Welcome to our forums Frank, I will send you a PM

CharGar

Welcome to our forums

ii & Sabin

Sara Dale

Lord Achilles