Hello all

Started by Blitz, September 15, 2019, 06:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitz

Hail to everyone! I am a long time player returned from the dead. I am interested in joining up with Gilfane. I am mostly into pvp but this time around I wanted to try out everything the game has to offer. I have mostly caster skills, was never a fan of the RNG wiff and clicks. When I kill you, it was my ability not some hokey magic sword!! I am going to try my hand at crafting and maybe treasure hunting?! Don't know for sure, I may even run about with a fishing pole!

I would love to help out with big game, be it shadowguard, peerless, harrowers, whatever. Spawns are my specialty and I have experience leading troops in battles and defending against insurmountable odds, even winning once or twice and flying out with the scrolls and gold!

I understand that some of you who may remember me could be weary of me joining you. I have done some rotten things. I may have killed a GIL member or three also. As I have gotten older, the thrill of the kill is slowly subsiding in me and I find myself wanting to meet new people and make friends. As a gesture of my good faith, i have forsaken my murderous past and had myself washed anew. I have been pardoned by the undead King himself(says so right here on this parchment!)and now fly among you all with the blue color of innocence.

I will abide by your rules. I am willing to put ego aside and start out as the lowliest of ranks and prove my worth.

If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them. Thanks for reading!

Thanks,
Blitzkrieg of Siege Perilous
Lord Commander
United Faction Overlords [UFO]

Tjalle

Hail and welcome the forums!
:)

ii & Sabin

Watchertoo

Sara Dale

Hello  welcome back and welcome to our board.

Creeger

Hello Blitz. I'm glad you made it back. Be sure to watch "My Messages" found at the top of our forums.