Started by Kenshin12, July 15, 2019, 06:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenshin12

Hi all. I'm new one here, played on siege long time ago for a little while.

Today I met Az in New Magincia and he was very kind to help me :)  showing how the world changed and places I've never seen before :o  he told me about this forum and the guild, so don't be confused one day seeing me on the kitchen of the guild house ;D
Anyway just wanted to greet others

Torin

Welcome back and to our forum...
*waves*

Tjalle

Hail and welcome to the forums!  :)

What was the name of your char(s) back then?

Natalia

ii & Sabin

Creeger

Welcome back. There's nothing quite like UO. I hope you enjoy your return.

Bithmus

CharGar

Welcome back

Kenshin12

Wow how active this forum is :o and everybody's so nice :)

I used to play on Atlantic and Europe but insurance has totally killed that feeling of old Ultima Online.

My character name's Kenshin. For next days I'll be trying to tame GD at the fire island, so there'll be many of human corpses, who knows maybe in nowadays they are good at alchemy?  ???  ;D

Kenshin12

I lost my old configs so I'll be a little slow for the first time :) If someone has mage config for EC I would be very appreciated if you PM me :)

Sara Dale

Hello and welcome.   We just pretend to be nice to get you reeled in.     ;D

Really this is a great group of people in Gilfane and we help each other out all the time.  The kitchen is in the guild house which I own and share with everyone else.   I get after them all the time if they leave the main floor messy.   

Welcome and maybe we shall run into each other some time.

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Welcome back to Siege.  If you see any blues run thru that same kitchen it will be me ;)  I help to keep the repair bench full of tailor repair deeds.  Which of course I also use.