GIL member attempting to get Shalimar to isolate NEW from Siege discord

Started by Shalimar, July 13, 2019, 11:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Blackoak

Quote from: Becca on July 15, 2019, 03:22:56 PMI would be open to a discussion between Max and myself. My icq is 56183473. this is the best way to get in touch with me to arrange the details.

Unfortunately ICQ is the only way I can't contact you because it won't let me use it unless I give them my phone number and some other additional info I am not ready to give them, so any of the other channels will have to do for this.

Tjalle

Quote from: Shalimar on July 15, 2019, 07:11:26 PM
Quote from: Tjalle on July 15, 2019, 05:22:26 PM
Quote from: Shalimar on July 14, 2019, 05:49:39 PMVery simple Tjalle.

Torin said:'I would love to further on discuss/argue this with Shalimar on ICQ.'

I replied:'You will not have further discussions or arguments with Shalimar on ICQ about this non-issue, because I am not interested in discussing a public Siege discord with you in private, but feel free to discuss or argue it here - in public - for all to read and participate.'

It is called a paraphrase.

Notice, Tjalle, this was the only, sole, single, solitary instance I used the term. You can let your eyebrow come back down now.

You also did it in the title.
What was the purpose of this thread, Shal?

Meaning what? Branwyn and I are emulating Bo? Just look down the post list a little bit and you won't need me to explain.

Purpose of this thread: My intention to discourage any further sneaky, underhanded nonsense being sent to me.

Bonus of the thread: Becca and Max will speak about issues between GIL and VICE...win win.

I must say your intention had a strange way of manifesting itself, name dropping a whole guild and all.
And I fear you discouraged more than you think unless you expect people to be mindreaders.

And I disagree with your comparison but that doesn´t matter. 'Twas just an observation followed by a question...
Oh well.