Sunday Arena Duels

Started by Calavera, February 25, 2019, 12:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calavera

Hey folks,

I just wanted to encourage any of you who have any interest in it to try out the arena duels on Sunday. I am posting this here because I noticed a couple of GIL online during the time that I was there. It would be nice to have more folks who were good but not SP good for us amatuers to spar against. Even Billy behaves (at least he behaves after losing two suits in the guardzone today). Bring Malloc to, we are gonna do some Turkish bath wrestling ;)

LennyM95

I'm just speaking for me; sorry I have no interest in this. Glad that it is enjoyable for those that are doing it. Malloc is a crafter and will not be wrestling you.

Max Blackoak

to clarify: Billy didn't lose his suits as a result of the duels, he got guardwhacked and was then looted by Nightstalker.
The arena duels are considered a no looting event by us and so far all participants have stuck to that rule.

Calavera

That is my bad I should have been more clear Max. Anyway I understand if no one is interested, I just happened to pass one of you guys on my way to the arena and you were fighting Billy, so I thought the arena may interest you all. Take care.

Wolfman

Quote from: Max Blackoak on February 25, 2019, 08:25:51 AM
to clarify: Billy didn't lose his suits as a result of the duels, he got guardwhacked and was then looted by Nightstalker.
The arena duels are considered a no looting event by us and so far all participants have stuck to that rule.
Doubt it would work when we show up.....never did in the past....so I pass.

Max Blackoak

on what occasion did we loot you guys when we said we wouldn't loot? To my knowledge no member of VICE has ever broken the no looting rule when we had the Sunday VvV fights. On one occasion we even helped you get your stuff back when Ol'Dirty Basterd looted you. Would have been easy for us to say there was nothing on his corpse but a bag of sending... so I'm not really sure where this is coming from. Care to enlighten me?

Wolfman

While you were on vacation, basically the whole incident that stopped the Sunday fights: Siege, Bo and Cherokee (not 100% sure about him/her) fought us. We had 2 casualties and Siege was doing his usual smacktalk and Bo chimed in in gen chat....we got rezed by a healer returned to our bodies and both were partially looted. Not by those three but by bystanders who later said in chat that they would just loot GIL not Vice and Siege was VERY happy about that.
So.....having a loot group not in your guild or alliance but letting them do the looting is the same thing as looting yourself, at least to me.

Max Blackoak

Siege does not speak for VICE, nor is he in VICE any longer (and wasn't for a while before I was on vacation).

Wolfman

and Bo is neither I know...since he just jumped the bandwagon on that one!

Max Blackoak

No, Bo is in VICE.

You're mixing up two different things though. GC trashtalk (love it or hate it) and looting when there was a no looting agreement.

Wolfman

Quote from: Max Blackoak on February 27, 2019, 10:31:05 PM
No, Bo is in VICE.

You're mixing up two different things though. GC trashtalk (love it or hate it) and looting when there was a no looting agreement.
As I said:
Running off and letting other ppl loot is the same as looting yourself to me!

Max Blackoak

if you know people are going to loot, then yes but I doubt that Bo or whoever else was there knew that those people were going to loot.
It's pointless to argue about this. I wasn't there so I don't know what really went on.

Unless you mess up like Billy and get yourself guardwhacked though, it will be hard to loot you at the arena because it's guardzone and you get ressed instantly by an npc when you leave the arena.

Wolfman

Quote from: Max Blackoak on February 27, 2019, 11:41:55 PM
if you know people are going to loot, then yes but I doubt that Bo or whoever else was there knew that those people were going to loot.
It's pointless to argue about this. I wasn't there so I don't know what really went on.

Then why do you do it?

Max Blackoak

because initially I misunderstood your vague accusation and thought that you said VICE has looted when we had a no looting agreement.

Bo

Bo has never read such a crock of shit in Bo's life.....
At no point in time has Bo let someone loot you or any of your guildies that are NOT in Bo's alliance, when we stated we wouldn't loot. 
You are simply making shit up at this point in time.  If we watched you get looted, oh you would have cried so hard max would have heard it on vacation.  .
What you are saying never happened when the Bo was there. 
Now the shit talk sure Bo might have thrown some jabs at ya, it is a game isn't it?