Public Siege Perilous Discord Server

Started by Max Blackoak, February 18, 2019, 09:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Blackoak

Hello everyone

I created a public server for Siege Perilous on Discord. Use this link to join:

https://discord.gg/6A8zmeh

There are different sections for General chat, PvM, PvP, Trades and a channel for guilds to advertise and recruit.
The server will be barely moderated but I would still like to ask people to keep it somewhat civil - I guess we'll see how well that works.

Feel free to invite your friends and guildmates.

(For those who are afraid that we will be using this to see who's online: you can activate invisibility mode)

Victim

Quote from: Max Blackoak on February 18, 2019, 09:34:53 AM
(For those who are afraid that we will be using this to see who's online: you can activate invisibility mode)

*puts on his Tin Foil Hat*  You won't be finding me Max!

CharGar

So is that server just more of the same in general chat?

Max Blackoak

not sure what exactly you're saying CharGar.

Is it GC trash talk you're referring to? So far it has been very civil in both text and voice channels.

We have used the voice channel for the arena duels - it's more fun when you can actually talk to your opponents.

The idea behind this is to create a way for players to get in touch, ask questions, get help, find other people to play with, maybe even create something new...who knows...
It is often times easier to explain something via voice channel than tediously posting info etc. Discord allows for both.

Wolfman

I think it is a great thing for the comunity!

A free mumble for all basically!

Thank you Max!

Bo

Heard Shar-gar was in there last night looking to hear the sexy smooth sounds of the Bo!!! 
Can ya blame her??  after listenin to you turds it is prolly refreshing for her to hear a mans voice. 

Max Blackoak

and with Bo's post the public Siege discord has moved up to being more civil than the GIL boards! Hurray!  ;D

Dr Alzheimer

"turds"

Quod erat demonstrandum
Two beer or not two beer - that is the question! Shakespeare.

Max Blackoak

clearly you didn't get the joke. guess the cliche about us Germans having no sense of humor is correct after all...

We even have had CharGar in there yesterday and the day before - the real one, not the fake one! (I believe...)
She bullied Bo to the extent he had to leave channel because he couldn't take it no more.

Then there was Juggz educating Magical about how to treat her cold, me explaining to CharGar and Igg how to get discord to work properly and Cherokee telling about his disappointment when he found out that Lady Siege Perilous is actually a guy. Even Astynax and Ceronis joined and were friendly.

Don't miss the fun!

Dr Alzheimer

Max Blackoak

well I can't force people to check their prejudices and I understand when this is something you don't feel comfortable with.

For everyone else this will be a great opportunity to get in touch and hear the voice behind the character.

Dr Alzheimer

"check their prejudices"

"Germans having no sense of humor"

;D

Max Blackoak

That would have been funny if I had actually said that...

Read the entire sentence again and you'll realize that you're presenting a drastically shortened version of the original, allowing for your misinterpretation of it's meaning. Wait...what does that remind me of? Oh, right! It's just like your opinions about Siege Perilous and it's players - a narrow-minded perspective that is unable to see the whole picture.   ;)

Dr Alzheimer

::)

No, just my experiences with you and Bo. Not prejudices, not opinions and not about SP or about the others. Just you and Bo.

Thats enough for me just to keep distance. And this is my last reply to this. I will never be able to stop you from talking nonense. So, I just will have to ignore it.

Max Blackoak

Again, a matter of perspective. If you ever change your mind this discord server will be open for you to join.

Moving on: did I mention we posted some pictures of the Bo over there? Come check them out!