NEW Emissary

Started by Shalimar, February 08, 2019, 02:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalimar

Hi, does Gilfane have a regularly active player they would be willing to have in NEW as an emissary? (crafter char would be fine) The player would of course have to be neutral toward other guilds/players when using the NEW char and simply be helpful in the way Hoffs and Bruin were in the past, accepting new players and whatever playstyle they will adopt. Someone who generally gets along with others on the shard would be preferable. We haven't had a whole lot of contact with Gilfane in the 6 months since I came back and I'd like to see your guild more involved if you're willing. We have a routine for guilding new players which I would go through with you and arrange for another emissary to be there while you guild your first couple of new players if necessary.
Also,
we have 2 NEW right now who are mainly German speakers and are friends of your guildmate Xavier. They want to join Gilfane to be with their friend and I've spoken to a few of your members about them, so if someone (preferably a German speaker) could speak with Xavier when he is on to arrange guilding Clara and Valerie that would be great.

If you'd like to help out by being a NEW emissary, my icq is 9-626-593 (Elaine) pm here or stratics, or just give me a shout in game.

Thanks,
Shal
Shalimar Guildmistress of NEW