Design those castles folks!~

Started by CharGar, January 18, 2019, 08:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharGar

https://uo.com/2019/01/17/developer-meet-greet-and-castle-contest/?fbclid=IwAR1R-dS1tkNe-C8pi_DCOL4GwSwtijyLH4V1cdh1zFOuHNyuNzbqbsB_Lyw

Developer Meet & Greet and Castle Contest
Posted on January 17, 2019 by Mesanna
Greetings everyone,

The next meet and greet will be on Drachenfels,  January 28th at 2 pm ET.  We  look forward to seeing you there.

Since we just finished a Keep only contest we are going to do a Castle only this time.  We will be wiping TC1 tomorrow for everyone that wants to submit your new Castle design for voting.

Good luck everyone we look foward to seeing everyones creativity.

UO Team

Sara Dale

I have started mine.   It sits where our Gilfane Museum is in fel.   62s  28w 

The spot where the loot house is is empty.

Dr Alzheimer

I will not participate this time, nor in any other of these events. My designs seemingly dont meet the taste of the masses  ;)
Two beer or not two beer - that is the question! Shakespeare.

Sarah

I placed in Tram Trinsic Swamp...go figure.  ::)

I think it is mostly in drumming up votes Doc. I am going to try and make one that I would like to have mine turn into and drum up as many votes as possible. That is all you can do. Decide if you enjoy designing them enough to spend (waste) all that time for maybe nothing. Hehe

I really enjoy designing!  :)

Dr Alzheimer

Yeah, maybe. Thank you, Sarah! I love designing, but I dont like advertising for myself. There was even a blank box last time that made it into final round. If thats the result, I stay out of it. I designed 50+ houses for others and I am really convinced of my skills. But the recent contests have been utterly disappointing and I rather go training my pets ;-)
Two beer or not two beer - that is the question! Shakespeare.

SarahAnn

There really is no point because the people that win have a ton of accounts and use them to vote on their own. They will just keep cycling through the accounts and voting the way they see fit. But best of luck to everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sara Dale

Contest Started/Signup â€" Friday, January 18, 2019 9:13:01 AM GMT-05:00

First Vote Begins â€" Friday, February 1, 2019 9:19:41 AM GMT-05:00

Second Vote Begins â€" Friday, February 8, 2019 9:19:41 AM GMT-05:00

Vote Tally â€" Monday, February 11, 2019 9:19:41 AM GMT-05:00

Sara Dale

Castles that I know of.

Sara Dale 23
Sarah 59   
Saige 146
Nirot 172

Those are the ones that I know of.

Sarah

Yep...that is my Sarah and Saige. There is another Sarah...not to be confused with mine.  ;D

Please everyone check them out and vote for the one you like...and if you have several accounts, please share the love!!

Sara Dale

I made the top 20 again.   I am number 16 this time. 

Sarah came in at 18.

Sarah

Please place those votes...Sara and I would love to be able to use our design as one they pick.

# 16 & 18

Please look at them and vote If you like them, Sara and I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sara Dale

Voting ends tonight, I read the message wrong.   I hope everyone who wanted to vote gets the chance.