Star on Trinsic Tree :)

Started by Magichands, December 11, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magichands

Howdy ! The town active in these days it's Trinsic and we are working on get the star. Usually we are used to let the governor have the honor to get the star on the tree. Anyone know if Sarah can be online during 3-5 PM EST time to do that? Thank you very much !  ;D ;D

Sara Dale

I haven't even gotten the gift from the Vesper tree.   I didn't even know the Trinsic tree was up.  After Trinsic which city?

Magichands

After Trinsic there will be Skara Brae  ;D

Becca

I am not sure what time she gets home from work but i sent her an icq telling her you were asking

Magichands

Sarah

Hello Magichands,

It is so nice of you to let the Governor light the tree, but I work late every night. I am a busy Governor of the people. I run trade deals with them morning and night and work in the underground helping them with manual labor during the day. I am happy for you or maybe one of the common people to light the tree. No worries and I am sorry to have made this an ordeal. Thank You for your consideration. I let my Trinsic troops drop my stock on the tree this morning but to no avail.

I hope when I look out my bedroom window this eve, as I lay my tired head on my pillow, I can see the shining star glowing in the night. I will thank you, and all those who helped, give the star to Trinsic.

With all my gratitude,
Lady Sarah
Governor of Trinsic

Magichands

Thank you for the answer Lady Sarah ! ... I'm sorry that you can't get the star but i already contacted a citizen of Trinsic that accept to get it for you ! So this evening before going to sleep, you'll see the light of the star from your bedroom window !
See you in game !  ;D ;D

Sarah

Thank You Sir! There was nothing more Beautiful than the Glow I saw as I looked out my window! I could see the star shining, lighting the whole swamp sky. It was a beautiful sight.

Thank You Again for what you are doing for all the trees of the cities!

Sincerely,

Lady Sarah