Oktoberfest Auction

Started by Reuggan, September 10, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuggan

To celebrate Fall and Oktoberfest, the Auction will be returning Oct. 13th. I will be the auctioneer for this event. Most everything will be the same as before, except you will now purchase a bandage off of the vendor for your item's purchase price and one of the staff will hand you your item once that is completed.

To let everyone get involved, there will be a three item limit for individuals to sell in the auction. There will be a 40 item maximum in the auction. If all of the spots are not filled up by about two weeks before, I will announce that each person can add another item to sell. Final contributions need to be submitted by October 1st to give me time to set the lineup.

I have heard from several people that wanted the auctions to continue. This is the only one planned at the moment. We'll see how it goes and the response and go from there.

You can submit your items in the usual places, at the Citadel mailbox (behind the Arena), in the Vernia Market mailbox, or in my personal mailbox (60N, 34W, east of Yew). When you drop off items, be sure to include a book in a bag with your name and any reserves for any of the items, along with the items.

Tjalle

CharGar

Torin

Yay! - Reserve 3 spots for me. - Will put the items in the mailbox tonight...

Sarah

Natalia

Glad to hear we will have an auction.  I would like to put a couple items in myself.

Reuggan

Everyone that has put items in, you can add one more if you would like. Anyone who has not put items in yet, get them to me ASAP.

Torin

Great news...!

*starts rummaging in the chests*

I will find something to add...!

Sara Dale

Poo.  I had a couple things for the last one but do not remember what or where they are.  Oh well, there is always next time.  We will be there for the auction though.

Reuggan

Auction is full, thanks everybody