"leaving on a jet plane"

Started by Sara Dale, September 05, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Dale

Not really.

Next Wednesday Artful and I will be heading to NJ for a visit.   He decided again to drive but this time we will be taking 3 days to get there instead of 2.

Sometime after that we will be heading to NY to pay a visit to Branwyn.

We will be back around Oct 4.

Torin

safe travels....!!!

and wish you a great trip!

Creeger

Oh my gosh! Does that mean the cats of Silverwood will be totally out of control for 3 weeks? Yikes!  :D

Magichands

Reuggan

Sara Dale

Yes    You all will be out of control.   You know the saying,  "when the cats away the mice will play", so play on.   You have my permission.

Victim

Quote from: Sara Dale on September 06, 2018, 12:18:23 AM
Yes    You all will be out of control.   You know the saying,  "when the cats away the mice will play", so play on.   You have my permission.

I was always fond of the saying "When the Cat's away, the mice eat it's food"  *munch, munch*

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Tjalle

Have fun, Sara!

Hug Bran from us.  :)

Sara Dale

Hi every one.  We left a day eariler than we said  because of the hurricane.  Traffic Tuesday in Georgia was a mess going South
It was 2 speeds...slow and stop in areas. We were going to go up I26 from I95 but it was blocked at both entrances and exits, traffic was allowed to only go west.  So that we had to continue north on 95.  When we got near Richmond, we waved to you Malloc.
We spent the night in Fayetteville, NC.  The next day we had a lot of rain on and off. We arrived in NJ about 12:30 today. 

See you all later.
H

ii & Sabin

Troop

Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Sara Dale

Hey Troop!!!   It is good to hear from you. 

Troop

I am planning my comeback for October. Ive been traveling in Europe and Ill be home soon.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Sara Dale

We are spending the night in Yemassee SC.  We will be home tomorrow.   Last night we were in Fredericksburg, Va.  It took forever to get from Baltimore down to there.  The traffic was terrible.   I waved to Malloc as we went through Richmond.   See you later after we get home, go through the mail, pay bills, put things away and go grocery shopping,