White Council Yall need to change your name

Started by Bo, August 25, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bo

malloc calling the Bo a cheater today in chat, seriously wtf is that? 
are you ladies that upset about us totally dominating you at every turn that now you are resorting to calling the Bo a cheater?
if the Bo is such the cheater please feel free to post something, anything of where the bo is cheating.. 
You are so willing to call out others, yet y'all don't take care of those in your own guild.   
Please do the Bo a favor and change your name to the Accusation Council or Full of Shit Council. 

LennyM95

How different is that from any of the crap you say in gen chat about Gilfane? So Bo can't handle the light of truth on his actions. Man up Bo or shut up.

Bo

man up?  seriously anytime you wanna run at the bo you holla.  bo isn't gonna back down.
how is it different?  bo doesn't claim to be the "White Council" 
who the hell is LennyM95?? 
Bo cant handle the light of the truth of bo's actions??  what sorta shit is that?  are you serious?  bo doesn't cheat.  never needed to.  bo is really just that good. 

LennyM95

The Bo was not good enough to kill Malloc in Brit after you called him out. Sad that you feel free to tell lies in gen chat and yet can't stomach the light of truth on you.

I have no need to kill "the bo". I freely stated in gen chat that with my best character I would need extreme luck to kill you 1 on 1. I don't need to PK to play UO. You seem to be one dimensional in your use of UO.

Blind Otto

I freely admit that I am incapable of killing the Bo, even when the Bo is in a trance.
Not because I'm incompetent in a fight, you realise - the fact of the matter is that I've never been able to find the Bo. Tis rather hard, when blind. Perhaps if he took after his distant relative, Mr Jangles, twould be easier.

*seeks Bo here, seeks Bo there*