White Council Forums
November 21, 2018, 07:26:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: get out and vote  (Read 687 times)
Siege

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2018, 12:01:08 AM »

Siege for Siege, I'm with her!
Sarah
Gilfane House Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 11:41:12 AM »

I have to say that is a great slogan! Very well done advertisement! *Laughs*

Victim
Special Guest

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 05:26:56 PM »

Oops, Spyder and I forgot to run in Vesper. No Candidate for Vesper this time.  Maybe someone less busy than us will want it and ask the Zombie King to place them in office.
Nonel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 01:27:43 AM »

A governor that attacks Minocian citizens? Eh. Screw it. Why not? As long as there's finally a trade deal. The Partisans had to stop funneling gold into Minoc's coffers when we started to suspect Governor Blind Otto was swimming and playing in all the gold instead of securing trade deals with the guilds.... like some kind of old scrooge of a duck.

I have a feeling you'll win this election, Siege! Give Minoc a trade deal that suits its culture, and not one to suit yourself, and I promise you wont have to worry about the funding.
Blind Otto
Gilfane Leader

Knight, KSS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 07:26:55 PM »

Those were gold coins? That explains all the bruising! I thought they were bath salts.
I'll be back as governor eventually...probably... maybe...  but right now, there is far too much going on in my life for me to do a decent job.
I suspect our patriotic friend really just wanted a title, but let's see what she achieves.

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Vixen
Special Guest

What?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 03:16:54 AM »

Siege for Siege, I'm with her!

I like it good job

Nonel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 01:15:56 PM »

Huh. That explains why when you were asked about the bruising on your face you made that weird excuse about falling in the bath. We just thought you were covering for some lady miner that was mistreating you.... :/  I'm sorry for doubting you, my friend
Siege

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 12:48:00 AM »

looking at trade deals now... any suggestions are welcome... dont want to do the same old same old..?  also, would like to double the coffers before the next governors meeting, any help would be apriciated
Wolfman
Sub-administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 08:54:51 AM »

looking at trade deals now... any suggestions are welcome... dont want to do the same old same old..?  also, would like to double the coffers before the next governors meeting, any help would be apriciated

Get a group to do the roof:
1 million gold drops and if everyone agrees to it, the drops can be sold (internally if something nice/needed drops) publicly.
Blind Otto
Gilfane Leader

Knight, KSS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 12:53:12 PM »

When I checked the Meer dungeon that the EM created recently (moongate outside the EM Hall), the place was crawling with crimson dragons disguised as orcs. I know that's not the highest level of loot, but I've had a few decent legendary artifacts off them, and the occasional crimmy. Hunting CDs might help, if you can get a good team together. My cu can take one down in about 10 minutes solo, and I'm probably the worst example of PvM you could wish for.

Sarah
Gilfane House Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 01:40:54 PM »

Put a few items in the auction and put that gold in the coffer. Oh wait!.... no more auctions!.... Dang!

Run 40, 50k trade deals a week, 6 a day just to maintain. It's not so easy to be a Governor. The roof is a good ideal. Also keep a vendor going with the pinks you get from the 40 trade deals you do a week. That money dropped in your coffer is a bonus.

Good Luck!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: