UWSP Town Spring Festival 14th April 3PM EST (8PM UK)

Started by Magichands, April 10, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magichands

Howdy Siege Perilous' Citizens !. I'm here to announce the Spring Festival in UWSP Town !
As usually all of you are invited to join us and spend some hours all togethers !

The festival will start Saturday, April 14, at 3PM EST (8PM UK) and you can join without any armor or weapon :)
The purpose of this festival is to spend some hours all together to celebrate the Spring (i know probably we are a bit late but watching weather around the world it seems we aren't so late lol :p:p:p:p)  and show to new/returning players that in our shard they can find also  events made by players :D:D:D .
We'll make it in open field and not in house because to breathe Spring Air you can't be closed in house !

The schedule of event will be this one: (EST time)

3 PM: A little party to celebrate the start of the festival with food, drinks (and dance if someone is so brave ihih)

3.15-3.30 PM: A pet tournament !

Yes your read well: we'll held a tournament for our little friends that in these months we trained spending many hours :D ... All pets are allowed to join but they have to be 5 slot so the "competition" will be more fair.
There will be a ring were Pets will fight between them (1 vs 1). Owner of the pet will not allowed to heal, bless, buff their pet. It will be just a fight between pets. The first of the 2 pets that will go under 10% of his HP will lose the fight (i think 10% it's a safe limit to don't kill pets).
At the end of the tournament the first 3 pets will be proclaimed champions of our tournament (1st, 2nd and 3rd place) and will get their little reward.

At the end of pet tournament: a little hunt in town with some prizes :)

During all festival: Crafting Exposure !

We'll place some tables and chairs for all crafters that will want advertise their services and speak with customers for any orders :D (no need to bring with you your goods... You can speak with customers and then meet in another place for deliver :D)

At the end of hunt: a little party to celebrate the closing of festival :)

I hope to see many of you at the festival ! And spread voice around Siege !