All Time Siege Perilous Huntmaster's Challenge Records

Started by Creeger, April 05, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeger

Yet another month of very active hunting that yielded no new records. There were some very large kills, and an honorable mention should go out to Gnomes for tying the record for largest Eagle, at 19 feet.

Creeger

This month we had no records broken, but Gnomes tied the 790 stone bear record (presumably the weight bears are capped at).

Creeger

Another month of hard hunting that yielded no record breaking kills. The bar seems to be set pretty high.

Creeger

A new species has been added to the Huntmaster's Challenge, the Giant Toad, and our first record has been set by Leprechaun. Leprechaun brought in a 13 foot tong!

Sara Dale

Maybe we should be careful out there.  It sounds big enough to eat us.   Or maybe tame one and have it go after Max.

Creeger

Two new records were set in August! Gnomes brought in a 219 stone Boar, and Leprechaun got a 15 foot Giant Toad tongue.

Creeger

September turned out to be a good month of hunting! We have a new name in the record book. Tyreth brought in the longest toad tongue ever seen, a 14 foot trophy! Well done, and welcome. 

Also, a new species was added. The trophy at the Ranger's Guild calls it "Dragon", but it's actually a Platinum Drake. You'd think the rangers would know the difference...

Anyway, the trophy is off in a room by itself, and I think it was nearly missed by all, but I bagged one a little late, just to put up a score.

Leprechaun

"Tyreth brought in the longest toad tongue ever seen, a 14-foot trophy! Well done, and welcome."

Welcome, Tyreth!  However, that toad is close but not quite the longest tongue ever.

Just last month from Creeger:
"Two new records were set in August! Gnomes brought in a 219 stone Boar, and Leprechaun got a 15 foot Giant Toad tongue."

Good luck this month, but I have a pink toad that I have been fatting up on mongbats and giant rats.
I have high hopes that his tongue will reach into the mid-20s.  😊

Creeger

Doh! Your right! It seems the main list either failed to get updated, or I typoed a 13 on it last month. Glad you caught that, and thanks for the correction.

Creeger

Leprechaun has set a new record for the new species, Dragon, which is actually a Platinum Drake... The new score to beat is 4060 stones! Well done!

Creeger

Due to unfortunate and unavoidable real life events, I was unable to gather the hunting records this month. If any hunters out there think they got a record kill in November, please let me know and I'll get it recorded.

Leprechaun

I have this list from later in the month but not it was not from the last day:
Anchisaur – 947                 Leprechaun
Allosaurus – 5688              Leprechaun
Dimetrosaur – 1105           Leprechaun
Mymidex Larvae – 28        Leprechaun   
Najasaurus – 357                Creeger
Saursaurus – 1798             Creeger
Triceratops -22100              Leprechaun
Tiger – 585                           Leprechaun
Mymidex Drone – 150         Leprechaun
Lion - 415                              Leprechaun
Raptor – 32                          Leprechaun
Sea Serpent – 460                Ray Lynn
Scorpion – 149                     Zoogi
Aligator – 28                         Leprechaun
Boar – 194                             Gnomes
Bull – 1870                             Gnomes                 
Cougar – 174                         Gnomes
Eagle – 15                              Leprechaun
Grey Wolf – 97                     Gnomes
Grizzly – 650                        Zoogi
Turkey – 22                           Zoogi
Walrus – 3206                       Gnomes
Giant Toad - 11                   Leprechaun
Dragon - 4541                     Leprechaun

New bigger Dragon size for me, and I have the deed if any wants to see it.   I wonder what the cap is?

Creeger

Oh awesome, Lep. Can you lock that down somewhere and I'll screen shot it?

Leprechaun

I put it in the special-order box at the Loot House.

Creeger

Congratulations to Leprechaun! He has set a new record weight for Platinum Drakes at 4541 stones! Well done.