Back..

Started by Wiberht, March 31, 2018, 02:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiberht

Hi, I'd like to rejoin the guild. I was a member 2 years ago. My mom was sick and then passed away, so I didn't play. I'm not in the guild anymore, I assume it's because I was inactive for so long. Can I rejoin, please?

Creeger

Welcome back to UO

ii & Sabin

Wiberht

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Wiberht

Is anyone going to contact me about joining GIL? I have been asking on the shard for days, I was told to post here. I am not hearing anything...

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Quote from: Wiberht on April 01, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
Is anyone going to contact me about joining GIL? I have been asking on the shard for days, I was told to post here. I am not hearing anything...

Remember it a holiday period over most of the world.  I am sure they get to you asap. Till then have a safe and Happy Easter

Wolfman

At what times are you usually on?

Sara Dale

Hoffs said he would send you the information for Mumble.  Even if you don't talk you can listen when we do spans and such.

Wiberht

I'm on variably. Honestly, I already have 22 programs (UoAssist, UO CC, UO EC, UOCartograpehr, Borderlessgaming, ICQ, etc.) for UO and don't use mumble at all. Why not use ICQ or Discord? I am not downloading yet another program just for Siege.

Wolfman

Discord can work fine...as can icq ...what's your number?

Hoffs

Quote from: Wiberht on April 20, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
I'm on variably. Honestly, I already have 22 programs (UoAssist, UO CC, UO EC, UOCartograpehr, Borderlessgaming, ICQ, etc.) for UO and don't use mumble at all. Why not use ICQ or Discord? I am not downloading yet another program just for Siege.

Mumble is what we currently use and it is a requirement for membership to have it available. And 22 programs for UO? I think I have seven.

SpyderBite

22 apps for UO.. jeebzuz! I stream half a dozen games on Twitch with overlays, broadcasting software, stream decks, etc. and I still never have more than 6 apps running including the game at any given time for games developed in the past two years. But 22 apps for a game developed 20 years ago?? That's overkill bruh.