Siege Artisan Festival 2017

Started by Magichands, December 31, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magichands

Hello Siege Perilous ! After a month of hard work on our trees, we earned a bit of rest for next days :D ... And do it's time to make a little report of our work !

This festival showed us there is need of a good organization to finish all trees :)... All people can play a great role in that: people that can gather resources, people that can fill bods, people that can protect town from monsters while all others are busy... So i think there is work for all :) ... Probably next year we'll have to start to work on things for artisan before, because we arrived at the end of the festival with really low stock of resources, bods and also short in time due Christmas Holiday :p ... But i'm really happy because i saw a shard working all together as a BIG TEAM and so i think the most important goal of the festival has been reached: cooperation ! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: ... So GOOD WORK SIEGE !

Now i want make some special thank you for some people.

Tanager : if in guild we filled so many bods it's all thanks to her... She spent many hours sorting and bribing   bods so after bods were easy to fill :)
Creeger: many people helped us giving access to their bods or giving them to us but Creeger really dropped   us a mountains of them !
Baby Doll: if we could bribe and fill so many bods it's thank you to all gold and resources she gave to us !
Garth Grey: he gaves us so many resources that we could fill bods, bods, bods !
People that protected UWSP Town during the festival: without them probably our town was still under siege of   CDs :p
UWSP Guild Member: for the hard work during the festival from gathering resources to fill bods. And for the
patience they had in this months where i was focused only in bods :p
UWSP Customers: for the patience with us because our vendors weren't restocked well always :p

And a Big Thank you to all people that helped with trees filling their bods :) .... I know there are many people did that so i thank you all for the help !

Goals for next year? Of course get a perfect score with trees but we'll have to hard work to get it !... So if during the year you have some free time and don't know what to do maybe you can start to save resources and fill bods :)

THANK YOU ALL !!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Magichands

P.S. If anyone want an idea of resources involved in all trees, this is the list i made after checked what ls left in our stock (almost nothing LOL)

270k Iron Ingots
48k Dull Copper
49k Shadow
60k Copper
47k Bronze
51k Gold
10k Agapite
5k Verite
5k Valorite

200k Cloth
48k Leather
40k Spined
35k Horned
40k Barbed

35k Boards (but really carpentry and flechting large don't worth the time to fill them, expecially carpentry)
Some k of colored boards and blank scrolls

So really a BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ALL PEOPLE that helped us with resources... All shard thanks you  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Happy New Year To all !!!

Tjalle

Great job!

Thank you for all your effort.  :)

Blind Otto

That was amazing! Well done, and thank you to everyone!