The Shattered Obelisk

Started by Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret, September 02, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

https://stratics.com/w/index.php?title=UO:20th_Anniversary_Event#Part_I_.E2.80.93_The_Not-So-Ordinary_World

Above is a list of every item to date for the current event, there is also a "HOW TO" on all you need to do!

Dr Alzheimer

Great Reading. But too much work for me. I prefer running around and killing stuff ;-)
Two beer or not two beer - that is the question! Shakespeare.

Quote from: Dr Alzheimer on September 03, 2017, 07:31:57 AM
Great Reading. But too much work for me. I prefer running around and killing stuff ;-)
*Looks for the LIKE button*

Grandma

Make SURE you take the quest for the fishing of the SOS from the necro quest giver Kalen in Vesper. I found him in the flooded area. He may wander. I wasted about 30 sos before i was told I needed the quest. and no I dont read stratics that much :P

ii & Sabin

Who do i go to first before him? (He says he has nothing for me)

Beli Mawr

I got the same thing, he has nothing for me either. And the newsletter at the stone at brit bank says not available....

Magichands

Hello all :)... To start the chain quest you need before to buy the last newspaper from town crier in a city. Then double click on the town crier to get the quest and from there just follow all instruction step by step :). When you'll get the quest for the 4 items in vesper you'll get the quest for the staff from mibs :)... And for the item that must be crafted with quicksilver remember to use a talisman from tinkering bods so you don't lose quicksilver when you fail making it :)

Magichands 

Quote from: Magichands on September 04, 2017, 10:47:27 AM
Hello all :)... To start the chain quest you need before to buy the last newspaper from town crier in a city. Then double click on the town crier to get the quest and from there just follow all instruction step by step :). When you'll get the quest for the 4 items in vesper you'll get the quest for the staff from mibs :)... And for the item that must be crafted with quicksilver remember to use a talisman from tinkering bods so you don't lose quicksilver when you fail making it :)

Magichands 

And where is the Like button! 

You will need Blackrock, the quest from the Herald in Vesper and the Newspapers, be sure to open them, a rune cannot be marked inside the area so you will need to use the blackrock spell to return each time you completed a part of the task or have a mate that can open a gate, once you have the Vesper quest you need to go to Marsh Hall (Tavern in Vesper) there you will speak to three individuals and Sherry, Sherry will give you a message to take to the old mage, (using the blackrock teleportation)  once there you will get another tasking.

Magichands

Well i don't know how it works on other shards but on SP me and some guildy we marked a rune in the house and we are using it to gate in and out  :P

ii & Sabin

Once you get the quest for the 4 objects (warrior of the ether) can you fish up more than one or do you need to get the quest again to fish up another?

CharGar

Can only do the fishing quest once.  Don't forget to get that necromancy quest from the guy in Vesper beside the baker in order to do that quest.

Tjalle

But I think you can fish up more than one quest object while having the quest.

Natalia

While you have the fishing quest on your character you can keep fishing for the quest item.  Watched someone doing this, who got more than one staff.

ii & Sabin

Sarah

Natalia...I am having my fishing guy getting all my staffs before he finishes his final quest. He has gotten several staffs.