Governors message from the King.

Started by CharGar, July 30, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharGar

Hello governors.

I'm aware that most of our current governors have held office before, but as a community service, I thought I'd put some information here, and hope that the rest of the community would fill in any details that I might accidentally leave out. So, here goes:

You can ask King Blackthorn for TWO "things" for your town during your current governorship.
These could be events, decorations, some specific type of NPC placed in your town, some type of teleporter - use your imaginations.

Town-based events I can do easily - please contact me at the email address below.
For extensive, but temporary, town decor, please contact PEC Raine, or give me a message to pass on.
I have also put lanterns at Luna bank with contact details on.

If you want permanent decor, this is entirely at Mesanna's discretion. Either contact her directly, or again, give me a message to pass on. It's better if you send it via me, as I can follow up, and make it clear that this is a governor's request. I do suggest that you supply a reason for permanent decor, and not just "it would make my town look cool". Roleplay is your friend in this regard.

I cannot help you directly with your trade deals. i.e. I can't set up a bottomless chest of gold right next to your city herald or minister of trade!
I can stage events which might help to raise funds in or near your town.
From time to time, I will set up a temporary teleporter hub at the EM house to make access to trade ministers and city heralds. These tend to decay after one to two weeks, and take about an hour at a time to set up, so I won't be doing that all the time. I figure my time is better spent coming up with events.

If you want the terms of the trade deals changed on a permanent basis - and I know some of you are struggling to keep the coffers full - I suggest you - all of you - send Mesanna a polite, well-thought-out message, complete with stats and reasons as to why you are struggling, and what you would like to see happen. Unity among governors would be a good idea here - put your heads together, and present a united front. I can't guarantee anything will happen, but I can guarantee that nothing will happen if you don't ask, and I can almost guarantee that little will happen if only one or two of you ask.

Lastly, I'm an EM. I'm not a dev, I'm not an executive at Broadsword, and I don't own the company. Maybe I could after another 200 years of gold farming. But I can't change policies, I can't change game dynamics, and I won't lead rebellions. But I can make suggestions, so, there you have it. I hope some of you find that helpful - because helpful is what I'm aiming to be. In-between killing you all with monsters, of course.

Governors (or anyone else) who want to contact me privately, the email is KincaidSiege@gmail.com

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Ya I sent an email request for the Hall in Moonglow behind the bank to receive some special attention