Aeyko - Yet another prodo PvPer...

Started by Tjalle, July 08, 2017, 01:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeyko

Quote from: Tjalle on July 29, 2017, 09:59:46 PM
Quote from: Aeyko on July 29, 2017, 06:38:03 PMI do not cheat boys, I use UOA (Look at the top of the menu in my video, that is UOA

So tree stumps and field stumps are a part of the CC or UO Assist?
A single Yes or No would suffice.

So you think because I do not like seeing tree's and prefer tiles that somehow makes me a cheater and helkps me outcast and outplay every player you've ever played with and will ever play with... Didn't think so, you're grasping for straws bc you cannot compete. Period.

Quote from: Righty on July 29, 2017, 08:25:42 PM
Like I said...it is up to you how you choose to handle your interactions. I was on a taming template and neither of us died. I guess I don't know what else to say about that besides what I've already said. I'm not really looking to engage in board warrior stuff because that isn't a major interest of mine. I've said my piece.

Your peace is that you hid behind pets. I'll give you another challenge, I'll go pure mage, no mystic spells and allow you to use mystic... I will kill you, easily in fact. You don't want a player like myself to make a tamer and use pets like you do. It would be absurd and you know it.

Tjalle

Your "No" has been noted. Thank you.