Aeyko - Yet another prodo PvPer...

Started by Tjalle, July 08, 2017, 01:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjalle

... that claims he doesn´t use illegal features. Deja vú anyone?
Not that I think he´ll stick around on Siege but I wanted to share this anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDY9hhJ6qeA

ii & Sabin

Where does he live - anyone know? I thought I heard he was in the same guild as Forsaken.

Creeger

I saw his place just the other day. He was in it, macroing away. I "think" he's just Northwest of the Trinsic moongate. I'd have to double check to be sure, however.

Righty

I fought him 1v1 for about a half hour on wednesday. He was guild [GOD] could be a zero, dunno. Our fights ended up being a stale mate. He forgot to mention that in his rants on stratics about how bad pvp on siege is. Doubt he will last long term, but will potentially pop in from time to time.

Creeger

I confirmed the location of his house this morning. It's a mid-sized custom with a charming name on the sign. It is, indeed, just Northwest of the Trinsic moongate.

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

My comments to his video

Hate the music rather listen to the in game noise then the music, also hard to see the action even in large screen what up with putting it in such a small screen.

CharGar

I'm sure that's how he posted it to youtube.  Tjalle maybe just copied it.

Tjalle

Quote from: CharGar on July 08, 2017, 06:27:13 PM
I'm sure that's how he posted it to youtube.  Tjalle maybe just copied it.

Aye. The video and channel is his. I just linked to it.

Sarah

Why do they have to move into Trinsic? *SIGH*

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Aeyko

Quote from: Righty on July 08, 2017, 04:43:31 AM
I fought him 1v1 for about a half hour on wednesday. He was guild [GOD] could be a zero, dunno. Our fights ended up being a stale mate. He forgot to mention that in his rants on stratics about how bad pvp on siege is. Doubt he will last long term, but will potentially pop in from time to time.

Why are you logging into forums and lying to these people?

You fought me with a bake kitsune and a bane dragon and constantly ran away. You finally ran away never to return. On the "No loot" sundays, I downed you SEVERAL times. You're ZERO match for me without having your pets disrupt killing spells while you run for the hills. I'll wager the remaining 50m I have on Siege that I'll kill you with a meteor swarm in a pure mage fight, doubtful that you'll accept that challenge.

On the the "I don't cheat" comments. I do not cheat boys, I use UOA (Look at the top of the menu in my video, that is UOA, Steam shows actual picture of potions) I do not expect you lower to mid level players to understand the difference when you can simply scream cheats and run away. Some just run away, am I right Righty?

Nonetheless, I'm still here and character is almost finished. I am solo, and will gladly beat the dog shit out of anyone on this server ANY time they would like to prove how good they are in comparions to a prodo shard player.

Righty

Yes you're right I was a tamer at the time. I have been checking out the new taming changes. Remember we only get one character on Siege and I have other interests aside from pure pvp. And I'd say there was a fair amount of running away that you did as well. Look man its no secret that you're a leet pvper come to grace us with your presence. Do I think you cheat? Not from what I've seen in our encounters, and I am one of the Gilfane members who usually balks when I hear suggestions of cheating. I honestly think that any sort of cheat program is more of an interference vs understanding of game mechanics and sound tactics. Will you beat me 1v1? Probably, I live in middle of nowhere and have a ping of 140 if I'm lucky. Plus, I've been back on UO for 2 months following a 5+ yr break. Siege is my home, and I'm sorry that I can't accommodate changing my template around every time that you log on and want a fight. Honestly, I don't think you understand the spirit of Siege though. We all have our own playstyles and you are free to pursue yours. But, remember reputation matters here and pure pvp prowess coupled with unabashed arrogance will likely not get you very far. If you're looking to establish dominant pvp status, you are barking up the wrong tree with Gilfane. Go ahead and fight for dominance with some of the other guilds that purport they own siege like LB or HI-5. My feeling is that if you can keep the Atlantic attitude in check and adjust to lifestyle on Siege you would be a welcome addition to the community and contribute to the economy in a good way. Anyway, I hope you do at least.

Aeyko

Quote from: Righty on July 29, 2017, 07:30:54 PM
Yes you're right I was a tamer at the time. I have been checking out the new taming changes. Remember we only get one character on Siege and I have other interests aside from pure pvp. And I'd say there was a fair amount of running away that you did as well. Look man its no secret that you're a leet pvper come to grace us with your presence. Do I think you cheat? Not from what I've seen in our encounters, and I am one of the Gilfane members who usually balks when I hear suggestions of cheating. I honestly think that any sort of cheat program is more of an interference vs understanding of game mechanics and sound tactics. Will you beat me 1v1? Probably, I live in middle of nowhere and have a ping of 140 if I'm lucky. Plus, I've been back on UO for 2 months following a 5+ yr break. Siege is my home, and I'm sorry that I can't accommodate changing my template around every time that you log on and want a fight. Honestly, I don't think you understand the spirit of Siege though. We all have our own playstyles and you are free to pursue yours. But, remember reputation matters here and pure pvp prowess coupled with unabashed arrogance will likely not get you very far. My feeling is that if you can keep the Atlantic attitude in check and adjust to lifestyle on Siege you would be a welcome addition to the community and contribute to the economy in a good way. Anyway, I hope you do at least.

My prowess? I didn't make a thread about you boys and I didn't come in here stroking my prowess like "I guess he left the stalemate out of his statement"... YOU did. You tried to make it appear as if you stood a chance vs me. I had you dead a NUMBER of times but one of your TWO pets saved your left. Keep in mind I only have 110 eval, 109 magery and not enough mystic to bombard kill you... Had I had that like I do now, you'd have died with your pets on my screen. I am the best on Atlantic, and thats not saying much due to the game being full of lower tired players who need pets to compete which has now made this game r tard friendly. However, if a thread is made about me and brought to my attention, I'll happily prove why I am the best and clear up any blatant exaggerations anyone would like to claim.

Other than this thread, I've been overall friendly on Siege, that can change as I have everything I need now and being "Blacklisted" only means more of you to kill and dry loot. I can be an enemy or someone you just fight, for me it doesn't matter. 

Righty

Like I said...it is up to you how you choose to handle your interactions. I was on a taming template and neither of us died. I guess I don't know what else to say about that besides what I've already said. I'm not really looking to engage in board warrior stuff because that isn't a major interest of mine. I've said my piece.

Tjalle

Quote from: Aeyko on July 29, 2017, 06:38:03 PMI do not cheat boys, I use UOA (Look at the top of the menu in my video, that is UOA

So tree stumps and field stumps are a part of the CC or UO Assist?
A single Yes or No would suffice.