Sara Dale, Legendary Architect!

Started by Creeger, June 07, 2017, 03:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangent

CraigTilton

Quote from: Sara Dale on June 07, 2017, 03:25:18 PMThank you everyone.  Tanager posted them on the stratics board.   

I got on real quick to check Razz's big boat. I hadn't even read D bal Alvenda Review email or anything like that and found out from Char. 

Although I'm quite late (I just joined), but would like to congratulate you Sara!

AaronKirby

Quote from: CraigTilton on May 07, 2019, 12:41:35 PM
Quote from: Sara Dale on June 07, 2017, 03:25:18 PMThank you everyone.  Tanager posted them on the stratics board.   

I got on real quick to check Razz's big boat. I hadn't even read Agoc Travel D bal Alvenda Review email or anything like that and found out from Char. 

Although I'm quite late (I just joined), but would like to congratulate you Sara!
Quote from: CraigTilton on May 07, 2019, 12:41:35 PM

I got on real quick to check Razz's big boat. I hadn't even read D bal Alvenda Review email or anything like that and found out from Char. 

Yeah it looks good. I would also like to thanks Sara for helping me.

Sara Dale

Thank you,  I will help anyone if I can.

RobertLovins

Quote from: Sara Dale on July 21, 2019, 12:06:14 AMThank you,  I will help anyone if I can.
That's nice of you. I have a doubt. Can you help me?

Sara Dale

I will be out most of the day today. Then we are going out tomorrow then the rest of the week no telling because of the hurricane.  We live in N Fl.  Yell and lets see what I can do.